Taking preorders for Rockethead Rockets RHR2003

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocket trike

Reaction score
The RHR2003 will be ready to ship on 12-22-2003. We have changed the fin stock to Basswood. The price of the Kit will be $11.95 plus shipping. This kit will be have the same high quaility parts as the Battle Axe did. We will be turning our own nose cones. These nose cones come all ready for finishing. They do not need any sanding. This kit will add some new skill for the peolpe who are new to the hobby. You will have to cut out your own fins from the Basswood fin stock. This kit take 6 centering rings for putting the body tube together. It will have one of our 15" 8 side Mylar parachute with Kevlar shroud lines and a number 10 swivel. Waterslide decals will be incvluded in this kit. It flies great on B6-4 and C6-5. For more information or to place your order go to www.rocketheadrockets.com

Kewl! I wish I had some money...I want one of those!!!

Jason

These kits will be numbered. I will be holding back the first 3. The rest will be given out in order that I get orders. Right know 4, 5 and 6 is gone.

We have added a mail in order form to our web site for our valued customers that like to use check or money orders.

The RHR 2003 is ready to ship. the first shipment will be going out Monday. We have posted pictures of the parts and the finished rocket with our decals on it. This post is in the yard sale under the thread Rockethead Rockets new release. Check them out.

Back