Take Another Look at Tango Papa Decals over at CMR Products

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

markschnell

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
If you haven't checked in a while, or never, Tango Papa's decals are at CMR Products (They mostly do model train stuff). Many of you have known that for a while, but I've been watching the site over the months and they have continued to add more and more of TP's stuff there over time. They have over two hundred Centuri and Estes kits now! I'm not sure if that's all of his stuff he used to offer himself, or if there's more to come, but I was amazed today to see just how large the number of options were. If you're a clone builder then you are in luck. Between this and Stickershock there are some good options out there. Here's the link to his section on CMR Products' page:

Tango Papa's Decals

They also have a large-ish section of JBOT decals in that section too. I just found out that JBOT is (or was) a Canadian decals company. If CMR follows suit like they did with Tango Papa that selection will grow too.

The one set they don't have there that I really want is the SDI Satellite. I got a 3-D printed nosecone off eBay and just need the decals to do it right. I don't own a color printer, just mentioning that before someone chimes in about making my own. ;)

Thanks for posting. Much larger selection than when I checked a few months ago.
For those who are wondering I believe the JBOT decals are for resin cast models such as those sold by Fantastic Plastic.
https://fantastic-plastic.com/fantastic-plastic-models-online-catalog.html
Yep, I see a lot of the same stuff on this website: JBOT.
I poked around a bit on the JBOT website and the owner says he had a stroke in 2018 which makes me wonder if CMR has acquired that collection too.

Last edited:
What do you mean? The link I included above takes you right to the Tango Papa section. Scroll down a bit and click on the middle window that says, "Decal Sets." It's right above the picture of the Micro-sol. Do you mean it doesn't have the one you're looking for?
exactly, just nothing for the rocket I'm restoring

Yep, that's the way it goes too many times. Whatcha working on?
McDonnell Douglas Delta II
eiw7enF.jpg

C5sZSuw.jpg

If you can find images I can print on alps printer (same tango papa used for decals) waterslide decals you need...

Latest posts

Back