T-LOC

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sluggo

Reaction score
Here's the LOC Precision T-LOC. This thing could be a hanger queen. I love the fins.

Attachments

• IMG_5762.JPG
    IMG_5762.JPG
    100.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5826 (2).JPG
    IMG_5826 (2).JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_5837 (2).JPG
    IMG_5837 (2).JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 31
I just built a low power rocket called the solar Explorer which is like a mini version of this
f4sAM6c.jpg

I just built a low power rocket called the solar Explorer which is like a mini version of this
f4sAM6c.jpg
Hobie, DO yourself a favor. If you haven't closed up that Solar explorer. Install length of coupler all the way down to the motor mount. Mine has flown three times and all three times I had a perfect deployment and landing and each time it bent the tube just above the fins. Happened three for three.

After the last flight when it bent the tube, I carefully cut the fin tube off the and inserted a new BT50H tube with an 8in section of coupler.

Hobie, DO yourself a favor. If you haven't closed up that Solar explorer. Install length of coupler all the way down to the motor mount. Mine has flown three times and all three times I had a perfect deployment and landing and each time it bent the tube just above the fins. Happened three for three.

After the last flight when it bent the tube, I carefully cut the fin tube off the and inserted a new BT50H tube with an 8in section of coupler.
Thanks a bunch :bravo:

Back