T gauge train?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And not to be confused with the 1960s scale of TT, Table Top" around 1/120 scale.

That 1/450 T scale, T gauge, has been around for about 15 years.

One of my shipmates years ago had a Z-scale trainset he would pull out an play with occasionally just to feel "normal". I thought that was small...

I've done N, HO, O and G over the years. Still have a bit of each but zeroing in on O right now as I search for some West Virginia specific rolling stock. Apparently the best forum to join now requires you to buy a digital or print subscription...not interested. lol

I have this layout for my Z trains. What you see in the bare layout is what you get. You add virtually everything else to it.
s-l1600.jpg

Attachments

• s-l640.jpg
    s-l640.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0
I havea z-scale layout. That's small enough. I know that TT exists, but Z is already difficult to find. You can get it online, but even atbig train shows you might not find any at all, and at most two or three vendors with a handful of pieces. TT scale stuff, I imagine, would be like searching for unobtainium.

Back