• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SWAP: Rc Air plane ad or Controlers for...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlaineC

Reaction score
I have Rc fueled Airplanes up for swap

1. P47 thunderbolt fighter plane almost ready to fly. Has all parts needs cowal studs and a few minor adjustments. has .60 engine, futaba 6 chan radio, and flight pack, working retracks.

2. non complete bi plane with all parts. no radio orrecever. has servos.

3. Have asortment of engines That I will post later. and may have a few radios and other rc plane parts.

Cutting down on the airplanes I own for room and reasons listed hear. Really not all that good of a flier myself and do not want put money into a hobby if i'm not all that profishent in any longer. Also finding tha in rhode island the few rc flight clubs are too sexest for taste. And you need to belong to one to learn to fly.

Willing to trade for anything rocketry except hpr. This has always been my first and most loved hobby. I am not surr of the price of shipping but will look into it. If you live in or around the rhode island area and want to swap we can work something out.

will post photos shortly or pm me if you need any rc plane items not listed and I will see what I have. pm me if interested.

IMG_0058.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

Back