• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Super beefy 8' chutes

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J Blatz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Beefy!!

8' mil surplus, all complete. These are some of the strongest chutes I have ever seen. A little dirty, but no big deal.

These will not pack super tight, probably 6" or larger airframe will be necessary. But they could survive the apocalypse, which is good since it seems to be nigh when I put my head out the window. I can smell it cooking, like meat on a grill.

But I digress.

Free, you pay shipping CONUS. Probably 12-15bucks. Two available.

8Chute.jpg

Last edited:
I wonder if those were used as sea anchors or something. Looks awful sturdy for regular military use.

Got here faster than I expected, you weren't kidding about the durability. I'm not convinced it would even need protecting during ejection. I haven't tried to pack it yet, not sure if I can fit it in a 6" airframe, but I'm going to try anyway. :)

Back