Sunward's Hello and Introduction

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sunward

At Mad Rocket Basement
TRF Sponsor
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Finally was able to get logged on.

Personally, I, Angelo Castellano, got into rocketry after my son watched a movie! Never left it. As of now, a part time venture ( renovation pays the bills ), but an interesting and fun one! On the side, I am into photography ( 35 mm with medium next), challenges, and rockets. I like taking apart and rebuilding things.

An introduction for those who are not fimiliar with Sunward.
I am the new owner and took over from Peter Vanderwal , Karen Vanderwal, and Elmer Grove on October 1, 2004. The company was making a line a Jet Fighter type rockets. They got busy and couldn't keep up.

All kits are back in production and shipping. 5 kits: Desertfox, Icestorm, Maverick, Liberator, and Phoenix now ship so the builder can build to use B/C or to use D engines. ( No increase in price. )

All kits, as of now, use a clear parachute with red printing. Laser Cut Balsa ( which I specific on the hard side ), nylon shock cord, white body tubes, and silkscreened mylar decals. Some of the decals have 3 colours and even white in them. Flags are great as a result - white background on the flags and not seethru.

A new kit, the CFX-Six Footer! is now available. Same features as above. The decal is 18inches long. The rocket itself is over 6 ft long and flys on a D12-5.

Also available is the exclusive Series Reprints # 1. A collection of previously printed magazines on the rocketry field. ( more details on the web )

New logo too.

More great things coming down the pipeline: from sponsoring NARCON 2005, other ( secret ) contests, new kits, new products, etc. 2005 will be an interesting year.

Although in Canada, a lot of rocketeers are in the US, and happy to serve them.

I generally don't sell direct. If you are interested in buying one, please check out the links of some very good sellers ( read very good people ) on my web site, or have your retailer contact me for an order ( no minimums ).

Want everyone to come along for the ride.

Welcome to the forum Angelo!

Nice to have you here, and I am really looking forward to the new stuff you've got planned. Can't wait!

John (not Jon) Arthur

www.JonRocket.com

Back