Sullivan Lake XXVIII - Sept 17

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lord Rory Gin

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
I am a noob at HPR and look to get my Level 1 next weekend. (Jeepers, let it rain please!) I basically know nobody but am willing to meet and greet with everyone.

My question is - are there any motor vendors at these events? After (if?) I get my level 1 are there any vendors who could sell me an I motor for a level 2 attempt? I would be looking for a CTI 396I195-16A or 408I345-15A. And who can I ask to be my witness?

Rory,

Contact Peter Meier, in Regina, he is and old time rocketeer that was at Sullivan Lake 1 in 1993. He may be able to set you up with a motor for Level 2, if you cannot find his number let me know and I can set you up. I have a few CTI reloads but likely I will not be attending this year.

Garth Illerbrun
CAR S04 L3
NAR 26894 L2

Thanks Garth. People told me there was another HPR flyer in Regina but didn't have a name for me. I will look him up. I have my H motor from Angelo at Sunward but I probably won't be able to get the I until my certification. I was just wondering if I could do a 2-fer next weekend but its not a big issue.

P.S. Are you Greg's brother? Or other relation?

Rory, there are usually enough fliers there you could probably count on being able to buy an I motor off someone...

Thanks Garth. People told me there was another HPR flyer in Regina but didn't have a name for me. I will look him up. I have my H motor from Angelo at Sunward but I probably won't be able to get the I until my certification. I was just wondering if I could do a 2-fer next weekend but its not a big issue.

P.S. Are you Greg's brother? Or other relation?
Greg in Swift Current Sask is my cousin.

I usually Greg & family at the Regina Gun show every year.
Very cool, yeah Greg has been a collector and hunter all his life. Last time I saw Greg was three years ago at a 90th Bday for and aunt of ours. Hadn't been to Swift Current in a long time prior to that. Really is a small world, hope Sullivan goes okay at the prime site, and perhaps I will meet you next summer at Roc Lake in Taber.

Garth

Latest posts

Back