Quantcast

Subscription Updates

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

JAL3

Reaction score
This may have been addressed elsewhere and I'm certainly not complaining but it looks like I am not getting any email notifications from TRF. Most notable are the thread and forum subscriptions.

Is anyone else getting anything or is this a feature that still has to be turned on?

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
There are some issues that Troy is working on but he cannot access phone support on weekends. With Monday being a holiday, I'm not sure if he'll get it done then either.

Please be patient. For a guy hopped up on post surgical painkillers he's doing pretty good.:D

AKPilot

Reaction score
With Monday being a holiday, I'm not sure if he'll get it done then either.

Please be patient. For a guy hopped up on post surgical painkillers he's doing pretty good.:D

A holiday for who? What's wrong with this picture, a major defense contract who doesn't get the day off.

I'll be working on the e-mail issue tomorrow (Monday). It's a known problem affecting many vBulletin sites with later versions of software. Unfortunately, it's something that has to be worked over the phone, as there's many settings that need to be checked and coordinated, not only with vBulletin but, with everyone's hosts.

JAL3

Reaction score
All's fine. I just wanted to make sure I was not the only one affected and that its not at my end.

THanks,

Peartree

Cyborg Rocketeer
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
A holiday for who? What's wrong with this picture, a major defense contract who doesn't get the day off.

I'll be working on the e-mail issue tomorrow (Monday). It's a known problem affecting many vBulletin sites with later versions of software. Unfortunately, it's something that has to be worked over the phone, as there's many settings that need to be checked and coordinated, not only with vBulletin but, with everyone's hosts.
Actually, I figured that you were on some kind of sick leave. I was wondering if vBulletin was off for MLK day.:D

JAL3

Reaction score
FWIW, I did get one email notice about an updated thread last night so I guess the email system is partially working now. I say partially because there are other threads that were updated for which I did not receive notice.

I went back an checked the subscription status on the ones without notification and they seem to be set correctly.

JAL3

Reaction score
Update:

Its 0935 on the 20th and I just got a notice about a thread that was updated a few minutes before. I did not get the notices for the updates of that thread before that point. I have also not gotten updates on some other threads that have been added to after the first update I mentioned a few posts ago and this most recent one just mentioned.