subscription notices #$%***

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Rex R

LV2
Reaction score
one of the things that bugs me about the "please subscribe etc. notice of late is; it doesn't give me enough time to log in before it pops up and brings the whole log in process to a screeching halt. staying logged in is not an option since I am not posting from home(PL library) could we get a bit more time before that set of screens pops up?
Rex

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
click on the NO Thanks at the bottom of the notice. It will go away for at least 30 days. It happens to any not getting the newsletter. It even happens to me. Try that, and if still an issue I'll see if I can give a little extra time on the log in.

heada

Reaction score
It hadn't happened to me for several months and then happened twice in a week last week. The last time I clicked the No Thanks and it hasn't come back since. Was something re-activated?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Side effect of a new add on.

timbucktoo

Staff member
Global Mod
Reaction score
Happens every time I close/reopen my browser, even if I say “no thanks”.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Happens every time I close/reopen my browser, even if I say “no thanks”.
Try clearing your cookies for this forum, and see if it continues after you say "no thanks" the next time. If it continues, I need to know what method you are accessing the site. phone/tablet/laptop ? ios/Android/win#? Chrome?Firefox? other?

timbucktoo

Staff member
Global Mod
Reaction score
clearing cookies did not work. I cleared cookies, logged out/in and it showed up withing 10 seconds after logging in.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
You will be happy to know that the pop up will be shown to guest only, not those logged in. Also a little more time to get logged in before it pops up.
Tomorrow is when the guest only feature should be operational.