Suborbital Solutions New competitions

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gagreen

Reaction score
New site new rules and no more launch pads.

Hosting two comps that will probably run through december maybe into jan to give proper design build and fly time to a large group of entrants. check out the site for info. as of now, no prizes other than a custom made and signed certificate proving your dominance and rocketry prowess for the world see.

just recieved confirmation from BaddAzz, the StockRock Class Comp is now sponsored and the highest recorded altitude flown with a DasBlitzkrieg kit submitted will recieve a ZZtarfire single deploy 29mm Kit!!!! Entry forms will be posted soon. We will also be requiring the lco of the launch verify the flight and provide contact info for verification. I will have a form for download available very soon!! get building this is one of the most generous prizes out there!!!

Dates and deadlines will be posted as soon as possible.

I put that in there before i thought about the jr lvl1 cert. I just wanted to keep people entering to operate within the rules of the nar or tra as far as hpr goes. Thanks for making me rethink that, the site will reflect the changes

I put that in there before i thought about the jr lvl1 cert. I just wanted to keep people entering to operate within the rules of the nar or tra as far as hpr goes. Thanks for making me rethink that, the site will reflect the changes

Never Mind Pm ! You got this!:D

I'm gonna back track previous customers and let them know about the competition.

Eric

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back