• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stuff for sale (UK)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Astro-Baby

Reaction score
Hi,

I haven't posted in a long time, a lot of personal issues. I am quitting the hobby as I just dont have time and have too many commitments. I need to clear out some space in my teeny flat so am looking to sell a whole pile of stuff.

I have some ready built rockets
Semroc Hustler
TLP Perseus II
Semrock Bluebird Zero
Fliskits Thunderbird
Norris Natter
Scratch Build Fire Lilly

A pile of Fliskits parts
Pile of Estes bits including motors in various sizes

Custom built launch controller

This is just an initial post to see if there is any interest - I'd be thinking £50 for the lot but you;d have to collect from Redhill, Surrey as I cant post the motors (UK rules) and the packaging for the pre built kits would make the size too large anyway.

Let me know

Mel

Wow! I was commenting to the forum a bit ago how we missed you! Always enjoyed your posts, esp the ones with 'fiddly bits'. Sorry to see you go, but go knowing you have our respect and friendship. I for one will miss the challenges you overcame with inventiveness and sheer willpower. My time is coming soon to leave my rocket friends to carry on the fire and I hope to be as fondly remembered (Ha! Fat chance!) Thank you for being part of this experience and best wishes in your future endeavours. Your kids have an amazing mom! Hug them often, as they grow too fast. Be well, stay safe. Say hi! every once in a while...

Awww thanks....I'd carry on but unfortunately I just dont have the time or space.

Shows how long it is since I was posting here - my eldest is now in the Army in artillery and my youngest joined the Navy as a weapons engineer.

Back