Streamers NEW!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karl

Reaction score
Im not sure if this is any good to act as a streamer but I thought some of you may be interested.
They are made from thin nylon and have a little keyring loop at the top , ideal for attaching to nosecones , shockcord , kevlar ect. I have attached 2 together via the keyring , but a single one can be used. The little 'tail' like things at the bottom are made from nylon also and adds alot of drag. Overall , if you use 2 , you are sure that It will kick up enough drag to slow a smallish rocket down. Available in , Red , Yellow , Blue , Purple and Green.
Karl

these? It looks like a good idea. I'm going to try some police tape as a streamer on my Goblin clone and see what happens...

Thanks - Scott

They are/were used as garden orniments , but with a little tweaking they turn into streamers :-D . I have a box of around 150 of these so I could do with shifting them :p
What size mmt does the Goblin have? Any pics ? ;)
Karl

Where did you get.....
these? It looks like a good idea. I'm going to try some police tape as a streamer on my Goblin clone and see what happens...

There isn't much room in a Goblin ;)... I got a plastic tablecloth for a buck at the dollar store. They come in a least a dozen colors and are 54" X 108" so you can cut a streamer any size you want from it. I found one that is almost the same color as my Goblin and made a streamer 2" X 24" for it. :D

Back