Strange

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brent

Reaction score
I think my son in law walks or snoops in his sleep. I got up this morning and went to my hobby room / computer room where I usually wake up by reading news and such on the computer. When I get there I notice a bunch of stuff on the floor in front of the closet that I have totes of collector kits and parts in. Besides tubing and other rocketry supplies I also keep a rifle in there but it wasn't touched. I noticed one of the totes in there was missing. I pretty much know what is in every tote and realize it is the one that has a Mantis pad that I have never used and parts to a PML Terrier Black Brant I have been going to rebuild. I decide to wake my wife up and show her. She finds the tote in the hall bathroom. My son in law is a Marine and has been in for around 8 years. My daughter and him went out with friends they don't see except when they are in town and I remember hearing them come in around 3:00. Think this is something to worry about?

I just have to figure out how to bring it up.

Back in 2006 I was having trouble sleeping and my Doctor gave me ambien, but it would make me do the sleep walking thing so I totally stopped taking any pills and learned to deal with everything naturally.

Maybe a PTSD event Brent.
Just ask him (and her) brother, before your mind reels completely away.
Jamey #5295

Back in 2006 I was having trouble sleeping and my Doctor gave me ambien, but it would make me do the sleep walking thing so I totally stopped taking any pills and learned to deal with everything naturally.

I have a friend that took Ambien for a while and also did weird stuff in his sleep, including climbing a sketchy pull-down ladder into his attic one night. He also quit the stuff.

It's 1:30 in the afternoon he isn't up yet. Asked me daughter about she said se didn't think he did it.:wink:

If it's only the four of you who live there, then it has to be one of you who did it. It doesn't make any sense that someone would sneak into your house to move a tote. Nothing was stolen or broken, so it's not like you need to ask in an accusing way. I'd just bring it up as a mystery you want to figure out.

[video=youtube;m9We2XsVZfc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9We2XsVZfc[/video]

If it's only the four of you who live there, then it has to be one of you who did it. It doesn't make any sense that someone would sneak into your house to move a tote. Nothing was stolen or broken, so it's not like you need to ask in an accusing way. I'd just bring it up as a mystery you want to figure out.

They were just visiting for the holiday while he has leave.

I had to run to the store and the son in law was not yet out of bed. Guess he was pretty hung over. They were headed back home by the time I got back. The only answer I got out of my daughter was she didn't think it was him LOL. All is good as long as nothing was torn up.

Back