Stormcaster Rocksim File

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alangsam

Reaction score
I have been looking for a rocksim file for my stormcaster? cant seem to find one. i have found it for my other 5 rockets?

There is one for a mod'd Stormcaster on EMRR. You might have to download it and change itback to stock. Then you could submit it to EMRR for everyone else!

Cliff

yes i have seen that one. Unfortuneatly i am not that good at rocksim yet and was hoping someone had one. It seems to be a pretty popular rocket. We lost our first one on a very windy day. I am going to plan better next time :)

Well, what better time than now to get better at Rocksim!? It's generally easier to learn a computer modeling program by starting with something someone else has created and editing it than by starting from scratch because you can see the structure and techniques used. This assumes that it was done correctly in the first place!

Yeah! what he said.

Cliff

Well, what better time than now to get better at Rocksim!? It's generally easier to learn a computer modeling program by starting with something someone else has created and editing it than by starting from scratch because you can see the structure and techniques used. This assumes that it was done correctly in the first place!

It might already be in the Rocsim files. It was in ver.8 in the designs/estes file. Worth a look...:clap:

I have been looking for a rocksim file for my stormcaster? cant seem to find one. i have found it for my other 5 rockets?

Are you really looking for a full-blown rocsim file, or just for the fin patterns and stuff like that?

Back