Storm Area 51

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard that there are a few aircraft that truly put fear into ground forces. The A-10, the B-52 and the AC-130 are the 3 that come to mind. The A-10 and B-52 have tell-tale signs that they're there and people (try to) run and hide. The AC-130 is such that is just quietly circles high above and rains down holy hell on whoever is down there. I imagine it's what most drones dream about being when they grow up.

The Taliban used to call the A-10 the "Devil's Cross." The Air Force is working on replacing it with a larger, pilotless drone version. A larger A-10? That's going to ruin someone's day.

At the rate the Air Force does things, the B-52 will be 100 years old before it is replaced. I was living on Minot AFB in 1975 when one blew up on the tarmac after being taken off alert status earlier that day. Its payloads had been offloaded and they were refueling it for a check ride if I remember correctly.

As for eh A-10 comments..

While this is a very cool aircraft, isn't it designed to go after tanks and other hard shelled objects?! So, using it to 'mow down people' is kinda overkill?! Mind you, if he is flying at, oh, 2' AGL, one shell will go thru about 20 people..

As for eh A-10 comments..

While this is a very cool aircraft, isn't it designed to go after tanks and other hard shelled objects?! So, using it to 'mow down people' is kinda overkill?! Mind you, if he is flying at, oh, 2' AGL, one shell will go thru about 20 people..
Since its an AirForce site, besides a few dozen airmen with small arms, what else would they use? I think a 30mm DU round would go through more than 20 people in a line. And the gun spits out alot of those REALLY fast.

Since its an AirForce site, besides a few dozen airmen with small arms, what else would they use? I think a 30mm DU round would go through more than 20 people in a line. And the gun spits out alot of those REALLY fast.
The A-10 was designed as an anti-tank weapon, but it shoots other things with equal ease.

Have you ever seen what a 30mm cannon round does to a person? The person goes splat! in a very efficient, very messy fashion.

With these and AC-130s on hand, I can't believe anyone is really dumb enough to try this.

Population control and reduction of the unemployed by 600,000 in one day??? Go for it guys..... Have your phone's live streaming, so they can't hide the truth.

just cleaning out the pool

OHIO --- or why

Quote:

But in recent years, it had been speculated that Area 51 may no longer be the primary research facility for the Air Force. As it has been suggested that some projects have been transferred to other facilities such as Wright Patterson Air Force Base and Dugway Proving Grounds. But despite this, Area 51 is still very much active and to this day and is still believed to be the home for many supposed black projects.

taken from:
https://defensionem.com/paradise-ranch-real-area-51/

Or maybe...Area 52?

Everyone knows the aliens are at Site S4

From the gate, or any of the Area 51 borders, it would be a very long rough hike and in September it's still hot. I doubt if most could make even with worries of security.

When we get there do we get to choose our alien or do we just grab the first one we see?

Back