StickerShock23.com

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fade_to_Black

Reaction score
Just want to give Mark at Sticker Shock two thumbs up for the awesome decal he sent me for my L3 project. Mark's customer service is excellent, and even with it being a one off custom design, I had it in my hands in less than a week from my first e-mail. Anyone looking for upscale or custom designs for your rocket, look no farther than Mark and StickerShock23.com.

I'll be posting pics in a few weeks, it'll probably be at least that long 'till I'm ready to paint the L3 project. :)

I'd also like to give Mark at StickerShock23.com some props. I destroyed my 4" Thor a while back and rebuilt from scratch. I sent Mark some dimensions and he had the decals recreated and an email sent to me for my approval within 2 hours!!! As you can see from the attached pic, they came out AWESOME!!!!

In the past, I had contacted 3 other vendors to make decals for some other projects, and I never even heard back from two of them after several emails. The other one took forever to reply to emails and phone calls. When he finally did, the price was outrageous. Mark has great prices and service. I had the decals in my hand in 4 days. Highly recommended!

...Fudd

Thor2small.jpg

Sweet looking Thor Fudd! Is that the 3" variant? May have to ask Mark for decals for my Thor, the fin ones are peeling off..I agree, Stickershock produces some fine product..Am real happy with the custom decal made for my L2 rocket!

s Ride 002.jpg

Fudd, John.

Thanks for the Good words! Enjoy your decals, and BOTH are beautiful rockets.

John, Have you been busting mach with your Thor, to make the decals come off? LOL

Thanks Pantherjon. It is the 4".

...Fudd

Sweet looking Thor Fudd! Is that the 3" variant? May have to ask Mark for decals for my Thor, the fin ones are peeling off..I agree, Stickershock produces some fine product..Am real happy with the custom decal made for my L2 rocket!

Do you make stencils?

Our local vinyl shop sux... Customer service sux, pricing sux, quality sux, but it's all we've got!

Do you make stencils?

Our local vinyl shop sux... Customer service sux, pricing sux, quality sux, but it's all we've got!

Yes I can do stencils, I don't carry a ton of it in stock, If its big I might have to order more.

I pride myself on good customer service. Personally I think that is the most important thing!
I feel my prices are very fair, (lower than most) and I can ship anywhere. I have sent to the Netherlands, UK and Canada.

As for quality, I use Oracal 641 or 651 it is rated for 5 years in direct weather, so on a rocket they should last a lifetime. and with our "Crash protection warranty" My decals will outlast your rocket.
(Just kidding, we never crash rockets do we?) ;)

Yes I can do stencils, I don't carry a ton of it in stock, If its big I might have to order more.

I pride myself on good customer service. Personally I think that is the most important thing!
I feel my prices are very fair, (lower than most) and I can ship anywhere. I have sent to the Netherlands, UK and Canada.

As for quality, I use Oracal 641 or 651 it is rated for 5 years in direct weather, so on a rocket they should last a lifetime. and with our "Crash protection warranty" My decals will outlast your rocket.
(Just kidding, we never crash rockets do we?) ;)

Good deal. Next time we paint, I will give you a call. Most of the stuff we need is fairly small. As far as quality, I meant of the cut and actually providing what I asked for! If the stencil material needs to last 5 years, you need a faster painter!

Last edited:
Good deal. Next time we paint, I will give you a call. Most of the stuff we need is fairly small. As far as quality, I meant of the cut and actually providing what I asked for! If the stencil material needs to last 5 years, you need a faster painter!

Ok I got to be a smartalec, I think last time I painted it took me half that time (I'm a horrible painter, way to impatient LOL)

I have a rule, I always send a preview for your approval, that way you know exactly what your gonna get!

After seeing the donated signs for NARCON, I think I'm going to have you do my L1 cert main decal.

Nightmare Before Christmas.

Going to be cool looking on a Spike.

After seeing the donated signs for NARCON, I think I'm going to have you do my L1 cert main decal.

Nightmare Before Christmas.

Going to be cool looking on a Spike.

Sweet, I didnt get to see the signs finished. sounds like they worked well.

as for nightmare before christmas, I have a really cool graphic I did for someone else on that same theme. VERY COOL

I did use this for someone elses rocket, so we would have to change it around a bit.... but it can be done

nightmare.jpg

Sweet, I didnt get to see the signs finished. sounds like they worked well.

as for nightmare before christmas, I have a really cool graphic I did for someone else on that same theme. VERY COOL

I did use this for someone elses rocket, so we would have to change it around a bit.... but it can be done

Very nice. Once I get the thing built, which should be sometime next week or so, I'll email you.

Bob

I gotta get in on this. I worked with Mark on creating me a cusotm vinyl stencil for the letters on my EZI-65 and not only did he nail it perfectly but i had it within a couple days. I'll post a pic after I get the paint on this weekend. StickerShock23 is the only place to go if you want stencils or decals.

I gotta get in on this. I worked with Mark on creating me a cusotm vinyl stencil for the letters on my EZI-65 and not only did he nail it perfectly but i had it within a couple days. I'll post a pic after I get the paint on this weekend. StickerShock23 is the only place to go if you want stencils or decals.

Thanks, I cant wait to see it painted!

Well, here she is.......

I'll be contacting you shortly Mark, I need a couple of other stickers for it. :D

cherrybomb1.jpg

cherrybomb2.jpg

cherrybomb3.jpg

My turn to give Mark a pat on the back.

I was watching Home Improvement one night with my 5 year old daughter and we thought it would be cool to have a Binford 6100 rocket!! Emailed him on a Friday night and the decal was on my doorstep Tuesday.

It is a Wildman DD:
P1000242.jpg

P1000234.jpg

Last edited:
I agree 100%. Mark did a great job for me as well.

One of these days I'll actually build the rocket.

Back