Stickershock23.com THIS WEEKS SALES SPECIALS

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Well GUys its time to do this.. so for this week only I have TWO MAJOR SALES GOING ON!

First one is a coupon code good for 25% off ALL decals in "reproductions and DER RED MAX" categorizes

TO get this code check out our facebook page https://www.facebook.com/stickershock23 Dont forget to click LIKE

Second sale.. this will be an E-MAIL SALE ONLY and a big one might I add

this is for FULL COLOR PRINTED WRAPS!

this will be 33% off ( that makes them $10.00 a square foot right now)

heres how it works..

the sale is for full body tube wraps (or more such as add fins and/or nose cones)

as always these will be one of a kind designed specifically for your rocket.. full body tube wraps $10.00 a square foot (normally $15 a square foot)

THESE WILL HAVE A MINIMUM ORDER OF $40.00 that includes 4 square feet of full color printed vinyl 30 mins design time (additional design time is $40 an hr) clear UV lamination to protect from fading and scratches available for $1.50 a square foot additional.

to order one of these up have some info ready for me and shoot me an e-mail [email protected]

heres what I need to know

"what rocket" if you have a sim file for it please attach that to your e-mail.. especially if its a custom built design. (I do have lots of standard kit sim files if needed)

"What you have in mind.." this should include things like... I'd like flames or carbon fiber or a fractal design in so and so color/colors main color will be.... an NAME for the rocket (this helps me a LOT in designing a wrap) and a theme... like... "smoke and fire" or "Monster energy" or "usaf Thunderbirds"

if you have some images to help steer me in the right direction such as a background you like or a theme you like or even flames you like or a picture of someone else rocket ive done. try and send those to me too (remember higher res images are best)

once you have that all together send me an e-mail and I will get on it as soon as possible!

this sale ends wed 1-18-17 at 10 pm..

THIS MAY TAKE ME A WHILE TO DESIGN ALL OF THESE SO PLEASE BE PATIENT.. ONCE you contact me you are in for the sale price..

I think that about covers it..

thank for looking and remember
"Never fly Naked"

Mark and Marian

Last edited:
Mark, now we're talkin'!

Can you do a 11.5" dia. V2 Ragged version (camo) wrap? Fins, nosecone and all? And does it really work, i.e., does it really fit and line up on the nosecone and fins?

Tim lining anything up to a nose cone is TOUGH

IF you have experience wrapping a nose cone I could do it in two pieces and get them CLOSE but perfect.. thats tough for anyone on a curved surface..

NOW i assume you are talking that old school camo like this..

V2 5.5 MADCOW.jpg

I cheated and made it so things DONT have to line up on the cone perfect.. and if I did it again I WOULD NOT put rivits in the print... if you want them add them after..

YES I have done one... it was doable BUT not easy to line things up.. and I have lots of experience that being said..
IT CAN BE DONE.. YOU DONT WANT TO ATTEMPT THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE SOME SKILL.. (done a couple)
CAN I INSTALL IT FOR YOU??? YES

Tim lining anything up to a nose cone is TOUGH

IF you have experience wrapping a nose cone I could do it in two pieces and get them CLOSE but perfect.. thats tough for anyone on a curved surface..

NOW i assume you are talking that old school camo like this..

View attachment 309185

I cheated and made it so things DONT have to line up on the cone perfect.. and if I did it again I WOULD NOT put rivits in the print... if you want them add them after..

YES I have done one... it was doable BUT not easy to line things up.. and I have lots of experience that being said..
IT CAN BE DONE.. YOU DONT WANT TO ATTEMPT THIS UNTIL YOU HAVE SOME SKILL.. (done a couple)
CAN I INSTALL IT FOR YOU??? YES

Come on? You want me to ship it to Utah?!

Saying that, it could arrive built but naked at Airfest (kinda halfway) and you could have a decal application party right there in front of Bob Brown and Lance Lickteig then we'll immediately head to the away cell and let'r rip!

honestly if you have done a couple wraps the nose cone wont be too bad on this BUT it will need lots of patience... heat to stretch the curve and a second set of hands..

I can always make TWO nose cone parts for the wrap so you have a spare one..

Looks like it is Saturn 1B wrap time, finally. I hope the fact that I have already been on contact with you on this does not disqualify me from the sale.

And, I just go a MDRM, so looks like I will be picking up the decals for that, even though I won't build it for a while. I can just add them to the pile of Stcikershock decals I have for unbuilt rockets. :)

Steve

Sake still good for the weekend.. Get it while you can
Remember to check out the Facebook page to get the sale code!

OK, I have to nominate Mark as vendor of the year, is such a thing exists. I got my order from this week's special, and all I have to say is holy c**p. The work that comes out of the new printer is unbelievable. I wanted to wrap my Semroc Saturn 1B with the wraps I found online (my apologies for not remembering who did them), rather than paint it. I sent mark the artwork, and he did up the layout and sent me a quote. Well, this is what I got in the mail today.

20170120_115151_resized.jpg

The quality of the printing is just amazing, and the new vinyl that can be re-positioned will surely be a lifesaver somewhere along the line. the UV coating is kind of glossy, but I would rather have that than possibly weak decals that would be susceptible to fading over time. I suppose I could put a dull coat over the top, but I am not sure that would be a great idea.

This was incredible, but this is only the second most awesome thing Mark did for me. I also ordered decals for my MDRM. I wanted one of the Star Wars sets, but I could not decide on which one. Finally, I made the decision as I was making payment and sent him a note as to which set I wanted. Well, when I unrolled the decal goodness he sent me, not only did the set of Star Wars MDRM decals appear, but so did the Stormtrooper set. I was kind of perplexed until I saw this:

20170120_115100_resized.jpg

Can Mark be any more amazing? I believe the answer is no. Of course, now I have to build two MDRMs :), but I think I will live.

Oh, and the full color Stickershock logos that are included now are also awesome. One will definitely go on my range box.

A huge thanks to Mark and his amazing service.

Steve

OK, I have to nominate Mark as vendor of the year, is such a thing exists. I got my order from this week's special, and all I have to say is holy c**p. The work that comes out of the new printer is unbelievable. I wanted to wrap my Semroc Saturn 1B with the wraps I found online (my apologies for not remembering who did them), rather than paint it. I sent mark the artwork, and he did up the layout and sent me a quote. Well, this is what I got in the mail today.

View attachment 309760

The quality of the printing is just amazing, and the new vinyl that can be re-positioned will surely be a lifesaver somewhere along the line. the UV coating is kind of glossy, but I would rather have that than possibly weak decals that would be susceptible to fading over time. I suppose I could put a dull coat over the top, but I am not sure that would be a great idea.

This was incredible, but this is only the second most awesome thing Mark did for me. I also ordered decals for my MDRM. I wanted one of the Star Wars sets, but I could not decide on which one. Finally, I made the decision as I was making payment and sent him a note as to which set I wanted. Well, when I unrolled the decal goodness he sent me, not only did the set of Star Wars MDRM decals appear, but so did the Stormtrooper set. I was kind of perplexed until I saw this:

View attachment 309761

Can Mark be any more amazing? I believe the answer is no. Of course, now I have to build two MDRMs :), but I think I will live.

Oh, and the full color Stickershock logos that are included now are also awesome. One will definitely go on my range box.

A huge thanks to Mark and his amazing service.

Steve

Glad you like them steve!

I actually can do a DULL laminate I didnt even think about it at all.. its a touch more but it is available..

Clear dull over them is fine.. but your adding weight.. so thats up to you..

something else to think about.. take some of the scrap vinyl you wont use some of the white area... try sanding it lightly with some 600 grit.. I have done this but not with that exact vinyl I THINK you will get a DULL look. and wont harm anything in the process..

as for the Der red max.. before you buy a second one.. the extras I threw in are only PART of the set.. I didnt send the duplicate parts (like the big wrap) I figured the extras could make a cOOL one of a kind..

cant wait to see the 1b done! (and the max)

thanks again!

Ah, I thought there was something missing for the Der Red Max, but I did not get into it any further.

Hmm, a one of a kind MDRM. I like the sound of that. When I get it built, I will look carefully at both sets of decals, and come up with an uber cool scheme like no other.

And thanks for the tip on sanding the clear laminate. I will try it on a scrap to see how it comes out.

Thanks again Mark,

Steve

Back