Stickershock23.com Brand new website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark very nice.

Best thing, you have two QCRS members front and center on the main customer pics scrolling page. You do love us Midwesterner's don't ya?!

Thanks guys it's getting pounder right now so it's gonna be a bit slow...

Hang in there this is kind of the hard core ring out, hope you guys like it better than the old site

Remember ther search option will help get what you need fast

Mark

Can't seem to figure out how to share my image w/you on FB

[EDIT] Figured it out!

Last edited:
Thanks guys hope you like it...

It's still a work in progress but I'm happy it's live

Here's to an awesome 2017

Looks good! I'm sure I'll be ordering some stuff in the next month or two. :)

Smokin Mark,,,
Totally to be expected from you...
Easy to navigate and fun to browse through...

Teddy

Looks great Mark!

I'll be contacting you soon for this year's St. Monica's TARC team. Whatever they come up with I'm assured that you'll make it look good.

Don.

Big improvement! The text of the site is much easier to read, and the organization is much better.

One thing I did notice is that some of the longer text labels for the category icons on the home page are wrapping to the next line. MacPerformance is an example. The word breaks in an awkward spot. You might want to make the text for some of those smaller, or put in an intentional break where you want it.

Other than that one thing, it really looks good.

Where's the flames? I couldn't find those last night.

Flames are now under "custom decals" then "Full color printed..

the reason why/.... in the past so many people have said "I want flame so and so" well now instead of just having a few choices its open to anything in your/my imagination..

I will be adding more and more to the "custom" and "printed" decals but for now its mostly just contact me tell me what you want and we will design a one of a kind for you!

Last edited:
Big improvement! The text of the site is much easier to read, and the organization is much better.

One thing I did notice is that some of the longer text labels for the category icons on the home page are wrapping to the next line. MacPerformance is an example. The word breaks in an awkward spot. You might want to make the text for some of those smaller, or put in an intentional break where you want it.

Other than that one thing, it really looks good.

thanks Barbarian..

I have noticed that too.. BUT it changes the "break" as to the SIZE of your browser for the webpage..

in otehr words open the page, while that page is opened.. use CTRL + or CTRL- and it will change the size of the tex (and graphics) on that (or any ) page in turn changing where the "break" happens.. so I am trying to figure out how to make that not break at all to repair it..

this software is 100% new to me and it was built by someone else so I am just learning how to use it... im sure I will have LOTS of changes to make... its a work in progress

thanks for the input!

Beautiful work. I see my 3" scratch built on the pics!

I'll be reaching out to you when I'm wrapping up my L2 project for military stickers. You do great work.

Love the new website and the search function. Congratulations!

However, you might want to correct the formula on the "What is the circumference and how do I find it?" page.

Circumference = pi (diameter) = 2 (pi) (radius)

I know you said not to use the formula, but what is posted will get you the area, not the circumference.

New site looks great. Much better than the old one!

I see I didn't make the customer rockets list this time 'round though. I kid of course.

Hey thanks guys...

Got a few orders in and I do seem to be having some issues on my end...

So if you do place an order this weekend please watch for an email from me I may need some more info... Mainly shipping info... And some info for custom lettering

Beautiful work Mark.

I tried the "All Products on one page" function and blew memory. I don't know if that is on my end or yours.

I use Firefox.

Looks good !

I dont see any pics of MY rockets...Geez, i sent you pics of ALL of them...

Kenny

Looks good !

I dont see any pics of MY rockets...Geez, i sent you pics of ALL of them...

Kenny

Ken... have you sent me one recently?? the ones on the site right now are about the last two months worth..

guess you better go build some new ones quick be ready for the next update.. LOL

thanks for the input guys.. I will be working on the site more next week.. I have stuff to add things to change..

but so far it seems to be a hit!

glad you guys like it!

Trying to open an account - takes my email but won't let me create password... nice new layout - found what I'm looking for pretty easily....

Looks like wehavw the sign in register fixed moto. Give it a try again!

But we are having problems with the contact form

So if anyone else has tried to contact me from the website.. I did not get it

Sorry for missing g any sttempts

If you did please try and email me direct I hope to have this issue fixed soon!

Back