Stickershock23.com Brand new website

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys it's getting pounder right now so it's gonna be a bit slow...

Hang in there this is kind of the hard core ring out, hope you guys like it better than the old site

Remember ther search option will help get what you need fast

Mark

Nice upgrade to the site. I must say that the previous site with neon green and hot pink text on black background was hard on the eyes. This is much better.

I'm in - thanks. Ordering stuff shortly - need to check with partner Jon on some dimensions. Hope to see you at TLV Springfest, now less than 90 days off.

Cool Bean Joe...

cant wait... I havnt really flown a rocket in what seems like forever!!!

I loved the bright colors but I guess a lot of people did not.. so we mellowed it out a bit this time! glad you guys like it...

im still having e-mail troubles from the contact form.. were trying.. so hang in there..

thank for everyones input and patiernce

Hey everyone we are still having some issues with the contact form on the new website..

today the server is going to do some work on the site... it may be down here and there hopfully just today..

Sorry for any inconvenience..

as always regular email [email protected] ALWAYS works fine. if you need to contact me..

thanks

Back