Stickershock23 CLOSING for a while

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Always thinking of you guys...keep fighting. Glad to hear things are progressing.

Great news Marion, I really am inspired by both of your positive attitudes despite your situation. You have helped teach me not to sweat the small stuff. Thoughts and prayers always.

Hey everyone just wanted to say thanks so much again! seriously I dont know what I can do to thank everyone... wish I could just come out and say thanks one at a time.. it truely means a MILLION to us!

Marian is going in on the 28th..

so I do want to say I am going to be closed for a few days..

feel free to place orders as soon as I get her home and settled in I will fill any order that has been placed!

So just so everyone knows lets call it closed from the 28th to the 30th!

I will check my e-mails.. and respond if I can.. but please be patient!

Thanks again everyone!

Good luck and Godspeed to you and Marion. Hang in there and with God's help things will one day be behind you both. Take the best of care and I will certainly keep you and your family in my prayers. Oz

Continuing prayers for both of you...
I think standing next to the hospital bed may be as difficult as lying in one....

Teddy

My wife went through B. cancer surgery, radiation, & chemo 8 years ago so I have some understanding about how this disease affects a family. She is a survivor, and my prayers are that Marion will have the same (positive) outcome. Stay strong!

Thanks guys were at the hospital now...

Thwyll take her in a
In less than an hr

I'll post again when she's done

I think it's a very good positive thing that she got to this point...
Everything will be fine and the future for you guy's will be wonderful....

Prayers for both of you...

Teddy

Great News! Give her a Kiss for us as a hug would be uncomfortable right now 😀

It was good to hear her voice on the phone Mark. We are thinking of you and her for a speedy recovery.

Good luck to you both. I'm so glad to hear that things are looking positive.

Mark and Marian,

So glad to hear things went well! I'll praying for you again, and hoping to hear great things. :horse:

Well all went good doc said better than he expected.
SHes up and about and on her way to healing up!

shes happy and doing well.. probably another day or so in the hospital then she'll be home!

she told me to thank everyone for their support thoughts and Prayers!

this is the BEST group ever!

Thanks from both of us!

Oh man Mark,,
That's just the bestest news ever...
Good for both of you...
I'm so happy to hear this...
More prayers anywayssss...

Teddy

Thanks Guys..

man when it rains it pours..

Yesterday morning Marians dog passed away... we saw it coming.. but we were hoping it would be after the surgery..

So I went out last night and found he a new snuggle buddy to help her heal up!

This is Dakota.. I hope she likes him hes a rescue dog. dachshund/Jack Russel Terrier mix. hes 8 months old!

PART_1454210292293_VZM.IMG_20160130_201307.jpg

PART_1454268371763_IMG_20160130_154444505.jpg

Back