Stickershock23 black sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Ok twist my arm.. lets do this .

FIRST as you know ANY Wildman Madcow or Mac PErformance kit you buy on any black sale you will receive a coupon for 25% off decals for the kit or 15% off custom work for the kit. (this does NOT include full color printed decals) .. IF you dont get a coupon PLEASE just hang onto your receipt I will still honor the coupon discount..

thats the easy one..

OK extra special starting tonight at midnight.. (11/24/16) through 10pm 11/25/16

buy any TWO stickershock decal sets and get a third one free... this includes any Stock set I offer on my website.. any Custom lettering I offer on the website or any rocketry related decal or non rocketry decal on my site. (such as CG CP etc)

THis will be easy since I cant use coupons on my website (YET) just put the 3 items in your cart and check out as normal! once I get the order I will refund the amount for the lowest priced item! (I will be working my day job friday so it will be saturday for your refund)

simple as that guys!

thanks for looking

happy holidays

Mark and Marian..

remember "Never fly Naked"

Take the day off fer cryin' out loud! Do you know how busy yer gonna get?? All the cool kids want yer stuff anyways! I swear, next year i'm bringin' microdraft and nailing you to a chair. Happy Thanksgiving from one turkey to another-say hi to my girlfriend and hug the kids for me. Forget TRF for a while and go get seconds!

Mark,
Your vinyl is so reasonably priced as it is, I feel like it's taking advantage of you with the sale! Order placed for a Madcow kit. Looking forward to Christmas!
Danomite

Take the day off fer cryin' out loud! Do you know how busy yer gonna get?? All the cool kids want yer stuff anyways! I swear, next year i'm bringin' microdraft and nailing you to a chair. Happy Thanksgiving from one turkey to another-say hi to my girlfriend and hug the kids for me. Forget TRF for a while and go get seconds!

Day off what's that?

Huggs back at ya!

Back