Stickershock strikes again

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear the drag race and Jeagerbomb flights were good but recoveries might have been a little rough....

Bummer

I hear the drag race and Jeagerbomb flights were good but recoveries might have been a little rough....

Bummer

The drag race was great, The Warlock Jagerbomb landed in a tree..... but thats why man invented chainsaws. Recovery was a success. The only damage was a broken fin from when the tree fell. We had pictures of the rocket in the tree with all fins intact, so the L2 flight was good.

I will send picks of the warlock and the mini mag for your site.

Wow stickershock23 has a good reputation on TRF, I'll have to come to you sometime for decals on my scratch builds, expecialy my RamJet :D

The drag race was great, The Warlock Jagerbomb landed in a tree..... but thats why man invented chainsaws. Recovery was a success. The only damage was a broken fin from when the tree fell. We had pictures of the rocket in the tree with all fins intact, so the L2 flight was good.

I will send picks of the warlock and the mini mag for your site.

Thanks and congratulations... send me a picture of the damage and your decals are covered under our crash protection warranty!

Wow stickershock23 has a good reputation on TRF, I'll have to come to you sometime for decals on my scratch builds, expecialy my RamJet :D

Sounds great I am here when you are ready... the Ramjet is still one of my favorites!

Sounds great I am here when you are ready... the Ramjet is still one of my favorites!

hehe, tell you the truth the ramjet remains to be my only build thread ( I am way to lazy to upload pictures....( Email the picture to myself from my phone, save to my documents, upload to tinypic and post a direct link picture on the forum, it's just so much....) The RamJet is just crying and begging to be upscaler into a 24mm... Problem is I have no clue what I want the decals to look like.

hehe, tell you the truth the ramjet remains to be my only build thread ( I am way to lazy to upload pictures....( Email the picture to myself from my phone, save to my documents, upload to tinypic and post a direct link picture on the forum, it's just so much....) The RamJet is just crying and begging to be upscaler into a 24mm... Problem is I have no clue what I want the decals to look like.

Yep a big ramjet is cool but challenging. I always had trouble recovering mine. I tend to build heavy.. and with the small inner tube, that makes it tough to stuff a good chute in..

when you are ready shoot me an e-mail. I can always send quick previews. and make changes to any decals!

Back