STICKERSHOCK Grand reopening!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woo hoo! Over 2lbs of vinyl!

IMG_2042.jpg

I will bump this back to the top and include pictures of the first three rockets completed with decals from Mark since re-opening.
20150824_183806 copy copy.jpg20150820_225821 copy copy.jpg

The mini Cowabunga did not quite turn out like I had hoped. I guess I am not a cow artist, but the Bull Puppy and Mini Pike came out way better than expected.

I really took my time with measurements, etc. on the Bull Puppy, and the extra effort really paid off. The Mini Pike was eyeballed, but still came out better than most of my previous attempts.

Thanks again Mark,

Steve

Last edited:
Steve... I LOVE THEM! i dont see anything wrong with the cow!

thanks for posting these and have fun flying them!

Here is my Mac Performance Arcas all Stickershocked up! Will be flying it at Airfest.
WP_20150707_11_41_57_Rich.jpgWP_20150707_11_41_40_Rich.jpg

I want to see this rocket before you lose it at Airfest, I might even lend you a tracker if I like it enough. :wink:
lol thanks, I've got an eggfinder that you might have to show me how to use.

tracker thats cheating!

Tracker is the only way to get a rocket to land next to the launch pad.

lol thanks, I've got an eggfinder that you might have to show me how to use.

No problem, did you mount it in the N/C?

Hey Mark, we got our stickers in the mail yesterday, already have them on the Ultimate Darkstar, Gizmo XL and the Blackhawk 54. The others will have to wait 'til we get back from Airfest.
I really like the chrome on the Blackhawk! I'm hoping to do a photo shoot tomorrow morning, but weather is a little unstable here, might be a day or two before I can post them up.

Last edited:
Tracker is the only way to get a rocket to land next to the launch pad.

No problem, did you mount it in the N/C?

Hey Mark, we got our stickers in the mail yesterday, already have them on the Ultimate Darkstar, Gizmo XL and the Blackhawk 54. The others will have to wait 'til we get back from Airfest.
I really like the chrome on the Blackhawk! I'm hoping to do a photo shoot tomorrow morning, but weather is a little unstable here, might be a day or two before I can post them up.
yes

The storm last night left us with perfect conditions for a photo shoot. We even got a preview of what to expect at Airfest next weekend. 80* and 80% humidity.
As promised, here are a couple of shots we took:

006.jpg

378.jpg

009.jpg

The "Redline Darkstar" lettering was done in yellow, but I put a coat of the red metalcast over it, then finished it with "Clear Effex". Really hard to get the iridescent effect from that paint to show up in pictures.

My Wildman Interceptor AAD 98 and my buddy's Madcow fiberglass Super DX3:

Wow,,
On the money Tony....
Those both came out insane.....

The only way they could be any better is if they were flyin at Airfest......

Oopppss,,, sorry Tony,,, yeah,, I know.....lol...

Teddy

The storm last night left us with perfect conditions for a photo shoot. We even got a preview of what to expect at Airfest next weekend. 80* and 80% humidity.
As promised, here are a couple of shots we took:

006.jpg

378.jpg

009.jpg

The "Redline Darkstar" lettering was done in yellow, but I put a coat of the red metalcast over it, then finished it with "Clear Effex". Really hard to get the iridescent effect from that paint to show up in pictures.

Wow guys, those sure are some very nice birds. Oz

Back