Stickershock customer service

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OC-Patrick

Reaction score
A shout out to Mark at Stickershock. I recently ordered an item from them. It was the wrong color, but I contacted Mark, and he immediately sent another set - and he even let me keep the wrong set, even after I offered to sent it back to them.

Great customer service from them, and great products. They always keep me updated on the status/tracking on every order. Thanks again Mark!

I had a similar experience with Mark earlier this year. He accidentally sent the wrong size for an elaborate wrap for my son's rocket. I contacted him, and he sent a new wrap, no questions asked. Great service!

1v2e8bmKRD+ksC9o6eJRQA.jpg

That look great! Yes, Mark is on top of his game and will always make it right.

I also recently made a purchase from Mark at SS with a custom decal.
It was a few weeks before I could gather the funds, but it was here in no time and better than I expected.
He has worked with me on several projects and he prides himself on Customer Satisfaction.

Mark is a very patient man. He worked with me on my Tembo decals for days (maybe weeks) before I finally decided what I wanted and got it to him.

Back