Stickershock adds even more NEW STUFF!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickershock23

Reaction score
Stickershock23.com Is proud once again to add 4 exciting new rockets to our line of Vinyl decals!!

Two of these are part of our "ECONOMY LINE" whats that mean?...
it means "THEY ARE CHEAP" all economy decals start at or around $10.00 woo hoo!!

So enough of that, here they are....

YANKEE

NEPTUNE

One of my favorites, available two way Old school and New style..
MEAN MACHINE

And this one I am very proud of, An almost full wrap, exactly like the orginal ESTES kit. Two colors Black and Chrome!
GEMINI TITAN

As always these decals are made of High Quality Vinyl, are easy to apply and will look great for years to come!

Thanks for looking and remember.

"Never Fly Nakid!"

Mark :D

Is there something up with the forum, I am getting dozens of hits on my website. but TRF says there have been no one looking at this post? that makes no sense.

anyways. bump.... and thanks for looking! :D

Keep in mind RP and TRF have a rather large community overlap. Add that to the recent server issues at TRF and people are probably seeing the post on RP fist. Once seen there, they may well ignore it here.

The Postman just delivered my Gemini-Titan wraps for my Estes K-21 clone.

All I can say is WOW. The set looks great! I can't wait to get started on this rocket now.

I'm glad you like them! after seeing the set I made for you I decided to build one myself.

I hate when I have some scrap tube laying around that is just right. LOL

Thanks for the inspiration! I can't wait to see the finished rocket!

Back