Stickershock 23

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I left all rocketry groups on Facebook, especially the NAR one. Bunch of imbeciles running it and picking favorites to get away with stuff.

Left 7 or 8 years ago when, through back channel in Silicon Valley, found out about all the shady activities and their blatant misuse of data behind the scenes.

I have never had a Facebook account, or even thought about getting one. Until, getting back into rockery. Several times a vendor or something rockery related makes me want a Facebook page (Stickershock for example). However, I NEVER will get a Facebook page. It looks like others here will not either. So, vendors reading this who use FB exclusively or partially (sale notices, new products....) please realize your losing money from people like me. Thanks.

Just completed a transaction with Mark all done by email top notch service. Got it done start to finish at my door in less than a week. Small order but all it took was a couple emails a little discussion on font and style and bam done deal. đź‘Ť

Glad to see people are getting fed up with the 'book. It's really bad for those that use it and have clearances and such

BTW, StickerShock is the way to go for any new folks watching (wish I'd have known about him years ago!). Great products and service

fm

Hey Mark, I've been meaning to check in and see how everything's going with your wife and you. How's her health? Has the situation stabilized more for you? You had a pretty rough spot there for awhile.
I think you learned from all of the feedback what a valuable service you provide to the rocketry community through it though. Your business stands out as what I believe to be the BEST decal reproduction service in rocketry! Looking forward in the future for you to do work for an 11.4" Goblin!

Mark is amazing and anyone looking for graphics for a rocket should start there. I've never done stock designs and I couldn't have done my HyperLoc 835 "Joker" without him!

Attachments

• Joker.jpg
    Joker.jpg
    191 KB · Views: 47
Thank you everyone.

Sorry I have not replied back. Been working with doctors

They found more cancer in Marians latest scans..

With her cancer its to be expected. It's going to spread and advance. But we thought we were way ahead of it..

Kind of a big setback again..

As for Facebook. They force thier ajenda while stopping others. Calling it ' fact". Or fake not letting you decide what's true or not

And the people are even worse

Let me add what they found is not major. But it is there. A couple small spots in here cerebellum and one lymph node that's pretty much "full"

We will know more next Thursday

The waiting really sucks.

She a fighter so Im sure she'll beat it again. But it is getting old... Up down up down..

Thanks for the support

Searched every bookstore in my town for a facebook, but it looks like no one has any in stock yet. Can't wait to see what the fuss is about. The author should get an award just for the hype it caused. lol.

(does that give you an idea of how much i like it?)

Let me add what they found is not major. But it is there. A couple small spots in here cerebellum and one lymph node that's pretty much "full"

We will know more next Thursday

The waiting really sucks.

She a fighter so Im sure she'll beat it again. But it is getting old... Up down up down..

Thanks for the support

Lots of prayers for you both Mark!!!

Mark- prayers going your way for your wife and family. I'm doing 2 new builds and on completion (?8 to 10 weeks) will be ordering!

Regards,
Fred

Thank you everyone...

With her cancer. Thus is going to happen. But man were tired of it

It's great to know we have so much support. Thank you

Understood Mark. The quality of your work and products are very well known on these forms, Facebook and throughout the hobby. I will continue to send people your way as I found no one else in the industry that does quality vinyl the way Stickershock can.

Thanks again for all the projects you’ve helped me with Since returning to the hobby.

Last edited:
Back