Stickers!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a shot of the guy getting the rocket out of the tree:

1638676107803.png

As he was climbing it he says, "Oh hey, this tree has been struck by lightning." Then a a few minutes later he says, "Yeah this tree is dead." And I thought for sure he wasn't going to be able to get it. Next thing I know he's pulling the fin can down and everything else with it. Dude has some serious cojones.

Todd is one heck of a guy. It does look like a bit of a minefield where you are flying, though. Everything looks great up top, but as it comes down, man those trees get bigger and closer. . . (and I did see the first ULA sticker peeling under boost. . . sorry if they were a bad call. . .).

Sandy.

Todd is one heck of a guy. It does look like a bit of a minefield where you are flying, though. Everything looks great up top, but as it comes down, man those trees get bigger and closer. . . (and I did see the first ULA sticker peeling under boost. . . sorry if they were a bad call. . .).

Sandy.

Those were NOT a bad call. If they peel off they peel off. I'm the one that put them on there. :) If it ruins the paint I have more paint to touch it up - heck I should have more stickers showing up in the next couple of days as well. I really do appreciate you and everyone else sending me stickers because this is fun!

Got more stickers in the mail today! In the next few days I'll post pictures of what I got so far.

You people are awesome

Haven't forgotten about this thread...Been kinda busy with the rocket stuff. :D

Not a bad problem to have really.

It's so rare we have somebody just sit up and ask for trouble! Now I'm in full ferret mode for more stickers to send! Happy NewYear, Dave!

Ok I am sorting stickers…holy cow I have a lot now. No way can I fit all of these on here so I’ve divided them into 2 piles. The ones on the left are super small or are black which obviously won’t show up on a black rocket. The others on the right are what will tentatively go on the rocket. PLEASE DO NOT BE OFFENDED if I do not use a sticker you sent me. I just have so many I’m going to have to pick and choose.
CC0EA337-48EA-4C44-90CF-8BA9FE7F37FC.jpeg
The googly eyes are definitely going on there…somewhere

SO. MANY. STICKERS.

I think I got about 1/2 of the pile on the rocket and I just don’t have it in me to do any more because that took a long time. Someone sent me a sheet of Family Guy stickers and unfortunately they aren’t going to work because the adhesive on those is nonexistent. I’m bummed I can’t give Stewy a ride. Anyways everything else seems fine. It’s just a lot haha.

BF233060-DB75-425C-9DD5-C83BA49484FF.jpeg

This coming weekend I think I'll fly it on a I500...it'll only go 2k this time or so. I'd probably fly a 38/720 load in it but that case is already loaded up in another rocket with the tracker.

Here is a fresh news article regarding the Dangi Pub on one of the stickers I sent you.
https://www.abc.net.au/news/2022-01...owner-who-transformed-town-bows-out/100757266It is a quintessential Aussie town.

That sticker is my #2 favorite sticker I have on that rocket. The #1 favorite sticker has to be the Royal Australian Air Force sticker I got from you. Had several fliers check out all the stickers yesterday and I think everyone agrees that those are the two coolest ones on the bird.

Don't get me wrong though...There are A LOT of real gems on there and I really appreciate all of them but those two are the coolest.

Edit: That's a really neat story!

Last edited:
Back