Quantcast

Sticker mailing delayed UPDATE - NEW STICKERS RECEIVED!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
HI all
I have run out of TRF stickers about 10 days ago. I have several to send out when I get new ones. Due to life happening I probably will not have them until about 2 weeks from now. I am keeping all the names and addressing the envelopes so once the stickers come in I can put the stickers in and stamp and mail. I'll update this as I get closer to mailing.

I just wanted to make sure I could set expectations correctly.

Angie

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
Just to let you know, I have approved the proof for the new printing of the stickers. In about a week I should have them. In the meantime I am working on getting your mailing addresses. So if you get an email from Angie asking for you mailing address - That's ME.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
I should be getting the new stickers tomorrow or Monday. Then I can stuff the envelopes and get them out.

bobbyg23

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Do existing members get stickers?

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
If you've signed up or renewed in the last year as an annual member, send me your mailing address.

Angie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Global Mod
Reaction score
The STICKERS arrived last evening. I'll be stuffing envelopes tonight and get the oldest ones out asap. The new supporters in the last couple of days, if I don't have your mailing address now, I'll be sending emails for mailing addresses this weekend, and then send.