Stein's Fiction

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackball74

Reaction score
While I knew that G. Harry Stein penned a number of non-fiction books, I was unaware that he also wrote a good amount of sic-fi under the name Lee Correy. I happened to stumble across a bibliography the other day and spotted a title I enjoyed reading years ago. I highly recommend it.

STINE, not Stein.

Why the Frack Fred posts blind links when WORDS are more suitable is annoying as hell...

Last edited:
My favorite Correy fiction has always been 'Star Driver'. Funny thing about that is, the 'star drive' that he describes in the novel is very similar to the 'electromagnetic drive' that (last I heard) nobody has found a prosaic explanation for.

So about Stine's writings, it's been a few years since I posted the Stine Bibliography that I've been compiling. Every time I touch it, I seem to find a few things to add, and this time is no exception. It is utterly certain that this is sadly incomplete, but I've never seen one more complete than this. Enjoy, and please let me know if you have anything to add.

View attachment G Harry Stine Bibliography.doc

Last edited by a moderator:
StarDriverCorrey.jpg

Found my copy of Star Driver and read it, again. Fun read. The main character is modeled on Stine himself, complete with Cherokee and White Whale. And the Star Drive in the story is very like the EM drive that still has people bewildered (last I heard). Now I have to find my copy of Shuttle Down.

Back