• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stealth6 is Selling Out! BIG Sale!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Small box last night. Even some extra associated goodies not mentioned in the sale post.
Dave is da man!

Keeping with the theme of feedback so far ... I was on vacation after PM'ing Stealth6 for some stuff, and returned to a well packaged box of goodies that were exactly as advertised. Thanks again, and well wishes on your future endeavors Stealth!

Mine were well packaged. Almost too well packaged, almost threw out a Raven! Whoops. Good thing I double checked my packing list ;)

Thanks again!
Mike Walsh

Got a notification from my forwarder about a large package :D
...and it has successfully winged it's way Down Under.
Much bling!
Many thanks again Dave!

Note that the one black forward closure is tapped inside and outside (not really sure I've seen this before).
Apparently the closure is for the I49N and I59WN end-burn Warp9 reloads, the outside thread is for fitting AT's Electronic Forward Closure (EFC-1), not sure I'll bother.

Last edited:
Received my box of goodies the other day as well. Everything well packaged. Thanks again!

Received my box with a well packed rocket and other pieces and parts yesterday. I'm learning a lot from the expert build quality. Thanks S6!

Jack

Is this sale still going? I sent an email on July 10 regarding an item that still looks to be available.

Yes, sale is still going. It doesn't look like I ever got your email though.
Try again....make sure you use "sixysixrockets at gmail dot com", and identify yourself with your TRF name as well as real name.

Not a whole lot left, but there are some goodies still up for grabs, including two very sweet built rockets.

s6

Yes, sale is still going. It doesn't look like I ever got your email though.
Try again....make sure you use "sixysixrockets at gmail dot com", and identify yourself with your TRF name as well as real name.

Not a whole lot left, but there are some goodies still up for grabs, including two very sweet built rockets.

s6

Hmm. This first email did not bounce back to me. Sent again to sixtysixrockets---at----gmail----dot---com

The above looks like a typo. Missing a "t."

Back