State Representative for Mississippi

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billeblurzz

TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Second Post. I am the rep (hopefully) for the Mississippi leg of the TDD and am looking forward to the third week of February. And I too have a "patriotic" DW ready to go with two successful flights on it. I am still trying to get this picture posting procedure down. I have many rockets and rocket cars (80+) in flyable condition from 13 years of model rocketry I would like to share with ya'll (as we say down he'a). This forum has been really fun to visit since I discovered it last summer. I hope I can contribute something soom.:D

Originally posted by billEblurzz
Second Post. I am the rep (hopefully) for the Mississippi leg of the TDD and am looking forward to the third week of February. And I too have a "patriotic" DW ready to go with two successful flights on it. I am still trying to get this picture posting procedure down. I have many rockets and rocket cars (80+) in flyable condition from 13 years of model rocketry I would like to share with ya'll (as we say down he'a). This forum has been really fun to visit since I discovered it last summer. I hope I can contribute something soom.:D

Greetings Bill. The coordinators of the Tour de Deuce (Jason Toft, Jim Flis, and myself) have been going over the schedule through April and it appears we will be able to fill you in for the 3rd weekend of February. I have sent you a confirmation Email as well as one to Jim and Jason. Once they confirm those dates are available it will be official. Please stay tuned.

Thanks!

As for the picture posting, just make sure the overall file size is less than 100k and then you should be able to post it as an attachment. ;)

Bill,
Sideways works:D You just tilt your head. I like your collection in the background. I have a Starship Vega that needs rejuvination. Need to find decals.
Have you seen Qmodelings Miss Vega? 33" tall. 15" fin span, spring loaded pads. NICE:D

Larry

Larry, thanks for the comments. Yes, that is a Q-modeling Vega. Here is the Mars Snooper too. Best engineered kits out there! I also have the WAC - Coporal, but not started yet. I hope this is right side up!:eek:

Very nice collection! I like the tips on the Deuce fins. Kinda reminds me of my <a href="https://www.rocketryforum.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=9867">Fighter Deuce</a> conversion. ;)

That Vega rocks btw!

I would like to ask if you (and all others who build up state-deuce's, to be sure to send me a copy (highest res possible) of your rocket all by its self. I would love to use them on your states schedule and photo page.

jim

Originally posted by billEblurzz
Larry, thanks for the comments. Yes, that is a Q-modeling Vega. Here is the Mars Snooper too. Best engineered kits out there! I also have the WAC - Coporal, but not started yet. I hope this is right side up!:eek:

BILL!!!,
Where's the VEGA??????and the MARS SNOOPER?????:confused: :)
I wanna see!!!!, I wanna see!!!!!!
:D
Larry

Back