Starship SN10 10km Test Flight, Landing, and Explosion

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winston

Lorenzo von Matterhorn
Reaction score
The YouTube NASASpaceflight channel has the most camera feeds for these launches and this is a compilation of them. The "Village Tracking Robot" is a new camera, placed in the housing area evacuated for these tests. It was controlled from 1000 miles away via smart phone software that a guy wrote for the phone and the camera's az/el motion control head. Its bugs will be worked out.:

Starship SN10 10km Test Flight, Landing, and Explosion

Another good video. At 6:30, you can clearly see two landing legs swinging instead of being locked in place.

Starship SN10 [4k, Clean Audio & Slow Mo Supercut]

I watch each SpaceX launch stream, and each time I get excited by what Elon does. It's fantastic!!! Several years ago, no one thought that a successful landing of the rocket is possible, but SpaceX shows us that they get closer and closer to it. I can't even imagine what they'll be able to do in the next few yearso_O

I watch each SpaceX launch stream, and each time I get excited by what Elon does. It's fantastic!!! Several years ago, no one thought that a successful landing of the rocket is possible, but SpaceX shows us that they get closer and closer to it. I can't even imagine what they'll be able to do in the next few yearso_O
I totally agree, couldn't of said it better myself!

Back