Starship Excalibur Kits

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dappa1012

MoreRockets.com
Reaction score
Hey All,

I have some Starship Excalibur Flying Model kits if anyone is interested. I only have 5 kits at the moment. They are $20.00 each plus $4.80 shipping. They have die-cut balsa fins, plastic nose cone, quick release metal engine hook, 12" plastic parachute and instructions. Length is 15.5 in", Dia .976 in", weight 1.89 ozs, engine type needed are A thru C. Flights to over 700'. I have included some images, two of the kit and one of the finished rocket. The finished rocket is of course not included. You can contact me at the email address below. You can also paypal me at the same address.
Here's your chance to get a Starship Excalibur that you can build and fly instead collecting dust on the shelf.
[email protected]

starship%20in%20bag.jpg

starship%20in%20bag%20back.jpg

starship.jpg

Last edited:
Oh yea I forgot to mention shipping is for the continental U.S. only via priority mail.

Hey,

I have a limited number of Estes Bull Bulp and Omloid the Egg Lofter kits. If interested they are $9.95 each plus (I hate this part:eek:) shipping. They are both from bulk pack so no insert cards. I also still have Starship Excalibur kits. You can PM me or [email protected] will also reach me. I am still building my website MoreRockets.com . Of course you can always call me. 603-473-2700 NH
Bull Bulp (Skill level 2)
bullpup2.jpg

Omloid (Skill level EX2)
omloid.jpg

Oh yea here are pics of the finished kits.
est_omloid.jpg

bullpup3.png

Last edited:
Hey All,

I have some Starship Excalibur Flying Model kits if anyone is interested. I only have 5 kits at the moment. They are $29.95 each plus $4.80 shipping. They have die-cut balsa fins, plastic nose cone, quick release metal engine hook, 12" plastic parachute and instructions. Length is 15.5 in", Dia .976 in", weight 1.89 ozs, engine type needed are A thru C. Flights to over 700'. I have included some images, two of the kit and one of the finished rocket. The finished rocket is of course not included. You can contact me at the email address below. You can also paypal me at the same address.
Here's your chance to get a Starship Excalibur that you can build and fly instead collecting dust on the shelf.
[email protected]

starship%20in%20bag.jpg

starship%20in%20bag%20back.jpg

starship.jpg

I have sold some of these on ebay and fetched $22.00 ea for them soooo I wll be lowering the price of them here to $20.00 plus $4.80 shipping. Thanks to all for your support.

Back