Starlight's retirement sale

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Hi kid
After 10 years in the rocket biz I have decided to close Starlight rockets, so until May 20th we will be having a "going out of biz sale" All kits in stock is 40% 0ff (sorry no Skymasters) parts and bulkpacks not included. After May
20th the kits,parts and bulk packs will be available at Red Arrow hobbies. And the manufacturers who use our Nose cones Motor hooks etc. will be able to continue getting them through Appogee components. I will still make Mylar parachutes for limited runs. To order kits and to check availability e-mail me at [email protected]
Time to build some of the kits in my stach.
Mr. Bob
Starlight Model Rockets LLC
www.starlightrocketry.com

cjp

Reaction score
Hi kid
After 10 years in the rocket biz I have decided to close Starlight rockets, so until May 20th we will be having a "going out of biz sale" All kits in stock is 40% 0ff (sorry no Skymasters) parts and bulkpacks not included. After May
20th the kits,parts and bulk packs will be available at Red Arrow hobbies. And the manufacturers who use our Nose cones Motor hooks etc. will be able to continue getting them through Appogee components. I will still make Mylar parachutes for limited runs. To order kits and to check availability e-mail me at [email protected]
Time to build some of the kits in my stach.
Mr. Bob
www.starlightrocketry.com
Sorry to here about your closing Bob,I hope only the best for you.God Bless and thanks for the fun kits.cjp.:)

bob jablonski

Reaction score
We will have more rocket time to excite the spectators at local launches. Did someone say Ellis motors clustered dave?:eek:
Mr. Bob

DAllen

Reaction score
We will have more rocket time to excite the spectators at local launches. Did someone say Ellis motors clustered dave?:eek:
Mr. Bob
RUN FOR THE HILLS!!! LANDSHARK!!!! :y: :surprised: :point: :bangpan: :lol:

You are a funny man...

DAllen

Reaction score
Mr. Bob
The funniest part of that whole thing was this exchange between the two of us:

ME: You're going to do WHAT?
BOB: Don't worry Dave, it'll work.

H_Rocket

Death by Powerpoint
Reaction score
Mr. Bob
I have 4 EM G37's and a Viper IV

If only I had a place with a concrete bunker to launch that combo.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
I have 4 EM G37's and a Viper IV

If only I had a place with a concrete bunker to launch that combo.
I would love to watch that. I'll just make sure Dave is in front of me:D Some times they light togeather sometimes not. When not you may have to walk a ways to get it back. But that is the fun. Hay dave don't mention my cluster last year that temporarily shut down the range. Just be glad I am almost out of Ellis motors!!!! The rest are going into single motor rockets. I don't think Dave wants to see a L330 with 2 J110's.
Mr. Bob

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Sieron 3 joins the Sky Master on the gone list.
Thanks
Mr. Bob

Pem Tech

Reaction score
:jaw:

Well Mr Bob, this was unexpected....
We are sorry to see you go, you and your family are good folk.
But you have a lot more time to fly now...
:wink:

JAL3

Reaction score
Sieron 3 joins the Sky Master on the gone list.
Thanks
Mr. Bob
The Seieron 3 will remain a sentimental favorite for me as my first cluster. I still have it and it does well each time I take it out. One of these days I might even try C motors.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
The Seieron 3 will remain a sentimental favorite for me as my first cluster. I still have it and it does well each time I take it out. One of these days I might even try C motors.
A number of vendors still have them in stock.:D
Mr. Bob

dfos

Reaction score
I got a sparrow from apogee. I am glad it did i since they won't be around much longer.

Thanks.

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Barracuda's, Derecho's and Asteroid Probes are now getting low. Thanks for everyones interest.
mr. Bob
Starlight Model rockets LLC

jFlds

Reaction score
Bob, do you plan on bringing anything up with you if you make the Michiana launch next Saturday?

bob jablonski

Reaction score
Bob, do you plan on bringing anything up with you if you make the Michiana launch next Saturday?
If weather permits Polish Thunder will go up (8' tall 6" dia 10 lbs W/O motor on a K550). And maybe more little see ya later shots. And a cluster or two. Sorry dave not enough Ellis motors for clustering left. Hope wather permits I havent flown much lately.
Mr. Bob

jFlds

Reaction score
Looking forward to our last hurray of the season. Hope the weather holds and you make it up.

Sounding like we may have a few K and L flights.

:cool:

nu_blackshirts

Reaction score
A big thank you to Bob for getting my order out so quickly! And, much to my surprise, there was an extra Zippy kit included as a bonus! :eyepop:

bob jablonski

Reaction score
2 weeks left. Then I'll have time to build some kits in my stash.
Mr. Bob

DAllen

Reaction score
[Jedi Mind Trick]

You will come to Three Oaks tomorrow and not worry about the fact that it is Mothers Day and fly loads of Starlight Rockets...

[/Jedi Mind Trick]

-Dave

bob jablonski

Reaction score
[Jedi Mind Trick]

You will come to Three Oaks tomorrow and not worry about the fact that it is Mothers Day and fly loads of Starlight Rockets...

[/Jedi Mind Trick]

-Dave
Last week for Starlight stuff.
Sorry dave Melissa used to turn bulls into stears on a ranch, so her mind controle is stronger on Mothers Day.
Mr. Bob

Rocket86

Reaction score
I just saw this today. I'll sure miss Starlight. Best of luck in the future Mr. Bob.
:handshake:

Launch Daddy

Reaction score
Starlight was on my short list since becoming a BAR, and I was lucky to have seen the post about Bob hanging up his hat and get an order in. I had a real nice conversation with him when checking on availability, and then placed an order for a few kits and some parts for future builds. The order arrived, well packed, before the purchase had even cleared the bank on my end!

My daughter was pretty excited to see the Sparrows that I got, as we have yet to get into gliders, and the parts set her imagination off. The best was her scream at her 10th birthday party yesterday, when she unwrapped the box containing the scale Jay Hawk. Made it easy to be a cool Dad...

Thanks Bob!
Hal

UMRS

Reaction score
In case you folks missied the news blurb. Starlight is not going away. Red Arrow hobbies will be tsking the remaining stock to sell. We will be slowly re releasing kits down the road.

So Starlight is not going away, its just taking a different form :)

cwbullet

Obsessed with Rocketry
Staff member
Administrator
TRF Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Global Mod
Reaction score
After a decade long break Starlight slowly reawakens. Thanks Uncle Mike for keeping the spark lit. It wont be a overnight thing as there's lots of parts to the puzzle to put together so to speak. Parts, equipment website and so forth.
so, reopening or selling off the rest?