Star Wars Resources?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GuyNoir

Reaction score
I watched Episode 2 last weekend and got a notion to build one of the starships I saw, but can't find it anywhere!

I've searched Wookiepedia.org to death.

The ship in question appears the end of the movie (at least I think that's where I saw it.) It looks like a tube cut in half so that the fuselage is rounded on the top, flat on the bottom. It has three large engines in the back which looks sort of "jet engine - ish". It's red with white or cream colored trim.

Am I imagining all of this, or can someone point me to a website with good info on Starwars starships???

Nope. That's not it.

It's in the closing scene. The top of the ship is semi-circular, not rounded triangular like the one you showed.

Thanks for trying!!!

Where did you find that one, BTW???

R U sure it is in Episode 2? The closing scenes on this one is when Yoda says "The clone wars have begun" then the smuchin scene. I looked and there were no ships like the one you describe. Let me know exactly which episode it is. I can do screen shots and post them for you here.

How about this one. If I remember correctly, this ship was shown briefly after the saber duel in Episode 1, and the same class of ship that got blasted in the shuttle bay at the beginning of Episode 1.

I can't remember if it was shown in Episode 2 though.

JT

republic_cruiser2_large.jpg

Last edited:
How about this one. If I remember correctly, this ship was shown briefly after the saber duel in Episode 1, and the same class of ship that got blasted in the shuttle bay at the beginning of Episode 1.

I can't remember if it was shown in Episode 2 though.

JT

If it helps, we have an Episode 1 book that calls that a Republic Cruiser.

Here's another place to look but it only shows that one in Episode 1 as well.
https://www.starwars.com/vault/databank/

Back