• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Star Wars MAXI-Brute X-Wing Fighter Kit #1302

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glasspack

Lifetime Supporter
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone remember the old Star Wars MAXI-Brute X-Wing Fighter Kit #1302 ?

I have one that I am hoping to find a good home for........ If you have one of your own that maybe needs a little
work or parts..... I have one that is not complete due to a plastic piece or two broken.

If you can maybe use it and give it a little TLC while you attempt to build it OR if you need it for parts.......
Please let me know. Make me an offer, I am very reasonable... I got this old kit passed down from my friend w
ho passed down his collection to me.... after he passed away from Cancer.

I do not have the skill set to complete this model but I don't want to see it trashed....

I will attach some photos later of the actual kit I have but this is what it looks like.......

View attachment 306777View attachment 306778 Thank You

Very cool, I'm actually scratch building one for my son.

What motors does it run on?

Here are some photos of the kit and its contents............ The fuselage halves are missing and one of the round plastic rings is broken.
20161207_103400.jpg20161207_103454.jpg20161207_103517.jpg

I have a few offers but can't include pictures in Private message..........

If you would like it, please make me an offer...
I would really just like to see it in the hands of someone who may appreciate it for what it is.

Back