Standard ARM

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stantonjtroy

Reaction score
Hi all, looking for some help. Specifically photos or drawings with readable markings for the Standard ARM. I'm thinking of building a TLP kit and I know they don't come with any decals. This is no problem as I make my own all the time but I'm finding reference material lacking. Based on the photos I could get I can place the color stripes easy enough as well as the conformal antennas, it's the stenciling that I can't find anything I can make out clearly. Any help will be greatly appriciated. Keep em flying!

Just realized I put this in the wrong section. Mod, please move this to scale.

Last edited:
You are welcome to what I have, but I'm afraid these pix don't show many markings. They do show lots of surface features, like launcher fittings, fin root components, and pretty good shots of the detail shape of the nose cone. I hope some part of this is what you are looking for

DSCN2329.jpg

DSCN2330.jpg

DSCN2331.jpg

DSCN2332.jpg

Sorry if some of these are repetitive but I took "insurance" shots of quite a few in case one came out fuzzy

Mods, you guys may only want to leave all these pix up for a month and then clean them off?

DSCN2333.jpg

DSCN2334.jpg

DSCN2335.jpg

DSCN2337.jpg

DSCN2338.jpg

Tha tha tha that's all folks

Not much in the way of markings anywhere on the things

sweet ! ..these would be great to keep copys in the scale section too.

Those are great pics.They will come in handy for a future project...very handy.

Thanks for posting those !

Paul

Back