SS Christmas in July 2011

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened my SS package at an unreal hour this morning thanks to our puppies having a 'freak out' moment and waking me up:rolleyes: What better thing to do while having my first cup of coffee in the morning but open a present?:D I got an Estes QCC Explorer! Thanks SS!

My package will be going out on Wednesday..Sorry for the delay to my recipient:eek:

There was a Kraken and Blast-off-Flight pack waiting for me at my office today. Woot! I was thinking about ordering a blast off flight pack too, now I don't have to :). Thanks Lamas :p

:clap: A two stager and a whole stack of styrofoam cups - new worlds of wonder and caffienated thanks to my secret santa.

I GOT SKUNKED by my SS :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

The 4th came and went, and the only thing on my doorstep is a dirt mat :sad:

My fantastic Secret Santa followed my list to the letter! Of course it wasn't a long list, I only asked for one sort of thing, so kinda killed the whole surprise part. Nevertheless, with these MMX motors (a bunch of them!) and 2 Fliskits to build, I'm going to be VERY VERY busy!

Because one of the kits was a Stinger, I believe my secret santa is someone who knows me somewhat well and may have done some research into my recent builds. I guess that my Secret Santa is... Pantherjon.

My ss was a beast got a llama clad box o parts now time to let the imagination fly, literally haha. Ty to whomever the mystery person is. I cant wait to get to work with this stuff.

Glad to see my ss recipient got made him happy whomever he is.

Last edited:
My SS had to out himself, as I was not clever enough to figure out were he had hidden his name and address - under my taped on address. :roll: (see my sig - it is sadly true)

A giant THANK YOU to Scotty Dog, my SS.

I got Everything on My flis Kits list; a corona 2, and a stingray.
Thanks secret Santa! Sorry i didn't post sooner, but my wife has been hogging the computer, hehehehehe!

Jeremy.

BONUS!!! An unknown package showed up, and I opened it to find some "Remove before flight" tags.

THANKS SS!!!!

I almost cratered ~$1000 worth of rocket/motor/electronics because I forgot to arm the altimeters. This'll be a nice visual feedback on top of the checklist.

Thanks SS! I received not one, not two, but three items packed in my box. I got a Rocketarium Tomahawk, a 2.6" Loc nosecone, and a pack of rail buttons. Sorry about the late "thank you" - sometimes going on vacation is not worth the chaos that ensues upon the return.

Thanks again for your generosity.:):):)

SWEET! My SS worldofglenn got me an Aerotech RMS-18/20 motor and a 3 pack of D13-7W reloads. Packing slip stated that they should have been D13-4Ws.This was a PERFECT gift, First RMS,And I never would have thought of getting it. :cheers: Anywhoo- NOW you can OPEN your SS gift UP GLEN!!!!!!!!! Thanks A bunch.

Got an Astron Elliptic II kit in the mail today :). Woot. Looks like its time to order some of them A10-0T motors :). Thanks :)

Never meant to..It's just that I have been doing some crazy hours at work..And other 'things' cropped up:sigh:..The gift IS in the box and will be dropped at the P.O. Monday morning on my way in to work..Sorry it is so late..:eek:

Same Here, I was waiting to see if Pantherjon was my SS and know knowing he isn't I figured I'd report that I haven't received anything.

Same Here, I was waiting to see if Pantherjon was my SS and know knowing he isn't I figured I'd report that I haven't received anything.

According to your SS your present was ordered and should of gotten to you by the first. I will contact the vendor.

Looks like it got lost in the mail. According to the vendor it was never confirmed delivered. He has another package ready to ship Friday if you don't get anything by then.

There aren't many pictures of the gifts received, which I find kind of disappointing.
:(

Come on folks, let us see what you got!

Saaaaaaaweet!! Got a Kraken in the mail yesterday. :surprised: Now maybe we can have that Pro24 Skid drag race, eh Braden? :neener: Sadly the build will have to wait til after the move to Houston in a few weeks.....oh, and I still have to get to that Grissom that keeps staring at me. Sorry Mark, I will get to it, I promise....and I will post some pics of the builds once I can get them started.

Thanks tons to my SS, whomever you may be!!! :)

After much delay I am finally uploading pictures of my gift box from my ss, going by box decor i would say it was from pemtech

Thank You whomever my ss was now to turn these tubes into a rocket.:clap:

mms_picture_7.jpg

mms_picture (11).jpg

Thank you Secret Santa, for my Estes Executioner. I will definately build this rocket soon. In fact it is third on my build list. Thanks again and I look forward to the real Christams. Chief nukemmcssret :wink:

Back