SS Christmas in July 09

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have looked all through the thread and I only see one metion of $20.00 as the Limit? Is that it? Cause I don't want to put a list together without knowing. There are a lot more rockets to chose from at about $30.00. Anyway I just need to know for my list you see.

It isn't a limit, it's just sort of a suggested price range. Many people do go well over that number (I personally have recieved some pretty impressive boxes with 5 or 6 kits in them before). Spend whatever you feel you would like to spend for the event, just don't assume that everyone will spend over that amount.

It isn't a limit, it's just sort of a suggested price range. Many people do go well over that number (I personally have recieved some pretty impressive boxes with 5 or 6 kits in them before). Spend whatever you feel you would like to spend for the event, just don't assume that everyone will spend over that amount.

Well that sounds like alot of fun. I will have to start putting my gift together now. Thanks for the input it is appreciated.

Less than a week to sign up for SS Christmas in July! Check the list to see if your name made it :)

Today is the last day to sign up! Over twenty ppl are participating now and if you haven't signed up, you still have today to send that e-mail :)

Just sent my email to Papa Elf...better late than never.

Sign up for Secret Santa Christmas in July is now over. I am hoping to start sending e-mails out this evening :)

My victim's gift was ordered and should be in the mail

Gift is on the way! Sent more than I probably should have but I feel the need to get the economy rolling again. Here's to Clear skies and superior firepower!

Mine is going out in a week but they'll have it fast hehehehehehhehe

Mine will be going to my vict..ummm, valued recipient hopefully on Monday...

My gift should go out Monday as well...Merry 4th of July.

Received last Thursday.

E-mailed an order to Pem-Tech last night so that should be arriving this week sometime.

Gift was ordered and sent last week, but just now remembered to mention it.

My SS gift went out this morning with all the SS orders we received. Now to wait for mine to arrive...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back