Squirrel Works: Two new kits!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecretSquirrel

Reaction score
We are please to announce the release of two new kits from The Squirrel Works. These kits saw their public debut at the 2004 NSL and we have now added them to our website.

The Stinger is an easy to build single stage sport rocket, offering superior preformance even on the smallest engines.

The JX-1 is the fourth in our classic sci-fi series and sports a unique tube-in-fin design.

Both kits feature balsa nose cones, laser cut fins, mylar streamers, waterslide decals and full color package art.

They are both very cool. If I ever get any money I will be getting one of each!:D

Having had the opportunity to pick up and handle a prototype, I can say with *zero* hesitation that the JX-1 is a very cool little rocket.

Well, not so little, really - you know what I mean.

That dude has king-kong upscale written all over it.... :cool:

Those have to be some of the nicest looking kit stuffer card artwork of all time!!!
That should really grab some eyeballs hanging from the pegs in stores!!!!
Great job.

CTimm

The JX-1 kinda looks like a modified Screamin' Mimi....

Uh oh...

IDEA! :cool::D

Maybe you could kit bash a Screamin' Mimi with a JX-1 and put the whistles from the Mimi into the fin pods of the JX-1.

See...toldya it was a cool idea!

Jason

This rocket has a great 1960's sci-fi/giant monster movie appeal . I have just ordered a JX-1 and an Astrid!!

Fred

Originally posted by jetra2
The JX-1 kinda looks like a modified Screamin' Mimi....

Uh oh...

IDEA! :cool::D

Maybe you could kit bash a Screamin' Mimi with a JX-1 and put the whistles from the Mimi into the fin pods of the JX-1.

See...toldya it was a cool idea!

Jason

You're the fourth person to say that. So I'm waiting for the next HL 1/2 price sale and I'm stocking up on Mimis. I think it'll make a nice upscale.

Back