Squirrel Works first anniversary

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SecretSquirrel

Reaction score
FreeB.jpg

October is an important month for Squirrel Works. It’s our birthday, and this birthday is our first. To celebrate the occasion we’ve designed and packaged a special commemorative kit. The “Freebird” will not be available for sale. It can only be obtained as a premium with the purchase of two or more Squirrel Works kits during the month of October.

The kit includes laser cut fins, water-slide decals, a mylar streamer and comes packed in a sturdy 3 mil plastic bag with a full color facecard. We have to extend a special thanks to Doug Sams for inspiring this kit design.

It’s been a busy year for us. We started off with four kits in our fleet and have released an additional ten kits since our web site opened. We also attended our first national event, the 2004 NSL and produced a limited run commemorative rocket for the occasion.

We had just barely started business when we decided to support the Save Rocketry Now campaign with kit donations. We were also a major contributor of kits to the NARCON 2004 Make it / Take it event. We will be supporting the same event this year.

The last two months have been especially busy. We have a growing list of retail shops carrying our kits and just spent about six weeks redesigning our web site.

You can check out the Freebird, along with the rest of the Squirrel Works line at www.squirrel-works.com

Thank you to all those that have supported us in our first year.

You guys (vendors on TRF) are my hero - I'd love to do what ya'll do!

My JX-1 is almost ready to paint! Love your rockets!

Thanks,
Pat

Happy Anniversary to you.

If you have not seen this kits you should check them out they are great. I feel they are going to many more anniversaries.

Keep up the great work.

Originally posted by huxley

My JX-1 is almost ready to paint!

Man, it takes a lot of nerve to say something like that here without a photo. ;)

I hope you enjoyed building the kit.

A big high five Don on a job well done. I'm sure this won't be the last birthday for Squirrel Works. Vulture is also ready for paint...pics coming soon....promise:D

Watch out when you order stuff from Don... he sometimes ambushes you with an extra rocket kit!!

:eek: :eek: :D :eek: :eek:

Don't ya hate it when that happens??:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Wow, the month is almost over. We've sent out over 100 Freebirds and have just kitted another run.

Thanks for the support.

Back