Squat-o-mania!!! LPR! MPR!! HPR!!!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve since moved to Tucson, Arizona and the airframe and nosecone were too big to make the move with me. I’ve got the motor mount and fins from the original build, and have hoped to do a rebuild with my lessons learned from the first build.

Would anyone else be interested in seeing a rebuild of this project, 10 years after I started the first one? 20” diameter. 5x upscale Madcow Squat. But maybe this time, it will fly on an “O”. Maybe a timeline like LDRS 2022?

What changes does the community want to see in a rebuild?

Photo is the last one I have of the worldly famously ugly nosecone, and a nice airframe.

I’d like to see it again. I love these kinds of fat rockets.

Would anyone else be interested in seeing a rebuild of this project,

Heck Bryce, it seems like so long since you've "been 'round these parts", I'd like to see you post just about anything. When you were really active on TRF your builds and threads were always interesting.

Sure, rebuild it, refly it, and tell us all about it.

s6

Heck Bryce, it seems like so long since you've "been 'round these parts", I'd like to see you post just about anything. When you were really active on TRF your builds and threads were always interesting.

Sure, rebuild it, refly it, and tell us all about it.

s6
Appreciate the kind words. Once the iOS app got nuked, it became more annoying to check in and post. Really which that would come back, it worked great for me. But now that my phone is the size of a small computer, I can probably post more stuff.

Back to next weeks LDRS prep!

Congratulations Bryce! I will just add a couple more shots to this well documented flight:
002.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

013.jpg

016.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

I think there might be a bigger motor or three in this rockets future...
any chance there is a link to a YouTube video of the flight ?

Back