Spring Thaw Sale and Free Shipping

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
I hate winter. I mean, I really, really, REALLY hate winter...like, with the blinding fury of a thousand suns hate winter. Anyhow, I'd like to celebrate the end of winter (at least here in TX, I hope), and the start of allergy season spring with a sale.

The Temporary Part:
Now through the end of March everything (excluding custom items) is 15% off with coupon code THAW. Enter the code in the "Enter a promo code" field in the Cart.

The Permanent Part:
Domestic USPS Free Shipping with minimum orders of $75 (standard shipping) and $125 (USPS priority shipping). For international customers, your shipping charge will be reduced by either $5.50 or $9.50 based on your order total in US$ when you are invoiced.

Inventory controls have been removed on most items for the duration of the sale, so it may take a little longer than usual to fill your order. If a delay of more than 1 week is anticipated you will be contacted, however, this is pretty unlikely.

www.labratrocketry.com

Last edited:

mrwalsh85

Reaction score
Yes, thank you for the sale! My dad forgot to hook up his chute this past weekend, so it took a direct hit. Man down! But no complaints since purchase a few years ago. Solid product!! :)

Cl(VII)

Chris Bender, Lab Rat
TRF Sponsor
Reaction score
A couple days left with everything on sale, including pull pin switch kits and premium bulkhead electrical connectors.