• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Spring Sale!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ECayemberg

Reaction score
Time for a little Spring Cleaning! Whatever isn’t sold within a week or two goes on E-bay (or stays put).

Prices do not include shipping; I charge only actual shipping cost for items. Items may be combined for shipping. First pm for an item gets dibs on the item; payment via Paypal or check/money order within a reasonable amount of time or the item gets re-posted for sale. I’m more motivated to sell some items than others; pricing reflects this. Feel free to make an offer if you think the asking price is high. Photos available upon request.

Rocket kits
Wildman
-(1) Dark Star Extreme (4” rocket, 3” hole, 52” booster). Stickershock decals (black/yellow) included!: $250 Sold
[/SIZE]

Aerotech
-(1) Aerotech Strong Arm: new, sealed in box: $40
-(1) Aerotech Phoenix rocket glider: a rarity indeed and priced accordingly; 32mm casing not included. $225 (less than I payed for it!)

Estes
-(3) Eliminator #1950 unopened: $15 each: Sold
-(1) Maxi V2 #1267: fins and 1 centering ring have been cut out: $100
-(1) Cosmic Explorer # 2421 unopened: $12
-(1) Outlander #2110 unopened: $17: Sold pending funds
-(1) Fat Boy #2139 unopened: $12: Sold

-(2) Spaceship One unopened “Launchables” stufferless plastic bag: $8
-(1) AGM-57X Heatseeker “Launchables” stufferless plastic bag: $7.50

Quest
-(2) Big Rage #1605 unopened: $9 each. This kit includes the nose, fin can, and two lengths of airframe for the Nike Smoke for you kit bashers! 1 of 2 sold pending funds
-(2) Icarus #2006 unopened: $7.50 each
-(2) Aerobee HI #1015 unopened: $5 each
-(1) Tomahawk (cruise missile) unopened #3007: $10
-(1) Terrier Orion #2015 unopened: $9
-(1) Viper #1008 unopened: $7.50
-(1) Quasar #1008 unopened: $7.50: Note: same rocket as Viper, but white/black/chrome instead of blue/white. Circa 1994.

Others
-(1) Custom Rockets Ion Pulsar unopened: $8

Nosecones
-(1) 4” Custom turned hardwood 2.75:1 rounded conical (Scud missile). Interesting cone I’ve had laying around for a while. Unique and heavy, mates to standard 3.9” phenolic (or compatible) airframe: $12 Sold
-(1) 3” Performance Rocketry 6:1 Conical molded cone: $22 Sold pending funds
-(1) 2.56” PML 4.2:1 ogive plastic nosecone. Unpainted, but the tip is scuffed up quite a bit: $8

Hardware
-(1) set of Rouse Tech 54mm closures (standard “open” forward closure; both clear anodized): $50
-(1) seal disk for Aerotech 54mm: $8 (or combine with 54 closures: $55 total) Sold
-(1) Rouse Tech 12 gram C02 hardware: $25: Sold
-(2) CTI ProDat drilling devices (with 29mm adapter insert): $8 each: 1 of 2 sold

Misc.
-(1) PML 2.1” piston kit unopened: $4
-(13) machined aluminum ejection charge containers: .625” OD, .5” ID, 2” length. Open on one end, closed on the other end with an oval cutout for the leads to pass. Though I haven’t verified, I would estimate these will hold at least 6 or 8 grams of powder: $4 each: Sold
-Back issues of High Power Rocketry magazine: I have duplicates of nearly every issue published from 1992-2004. If you’re looking for one or more issues, I can probably help. Price varies depending upon how many you want and the condition the particular issue is in. Make a request, make an offer!

Research Chems
-(2) 8 oz bottles of IPDI: $6 each Sold

Avionics
-(2) Transolve Timer2: dual event timer with honkin’ relays on each channel: never flown: $20 each
-(2) PicoAlt P1 TINY recording altimeter: flown once: $15 each: Sold pending funds
-(2)Oregon Scientific ATC-2K waterproof Action Cams: a few flights on both; comes with a pile of hose clamps, mounts, memory card, etc. 2 complete systems ready to strap to your rocket. A very easy way to get into onboard video; simply strap to your rocket with the provided goodies and press the record button before leaving the pad area. There are smaller/newer units out there now, but these do work well! $15 each: Both Sold

Chutes
-(1) Loc 28” standard Orange: $7
-(1) Loc 36” standard Orange: $8
-(1) Estes Pro Series II 24” (or whatever comes with the Argent/Ventris) Red: $5
-(2) NCR by Estes standard 36” Red: $7 each
-(2) Military Surplus X-form 36” OD Green: $5 each
-(1) Generic (Loc/Top Flight style) 36” Blue: $7
-(1) Binder Design 36” standard 8 panel Blue/Black: $8
-(1) PML style 44” 8 panel Red/Blue (the fabric matches my other 44” PML chute, but the lines are a thicker round braided nylon…may be really old PML stock or had the lines replaced at some time): $5 ALL Sold

-Eric-

Last edited:
I hate you...

Sending PM on Ejection canisters, Action Cam, and extreme rocketry magazines.

Time for a little Spring Cleaning! Whatever isn’t sold within a week or two goes on E-bay (or stays put).

(1) 3” Performance Rocketry 6:1 Conical molded cone: $22

Avionics
-(2) Transolve Timer2: dual event timer with honkin’ relays on each channel: never flown: $20 each
-(2) PicoAlt P1 TINY recording altimeter: flown once: $15 each
Ed- pm on it's way for above items

Ill take one of the cameras. Im not at home so I cant send a PM yet. Ill send one shortly.
Dibs!

Alex

Working on replying to (several) PM's. All who sent me a message should hear from me shortly!

Thanks for the interest thus far!

-Eric-

PM Sent on (1) Rouse Tech 12 gram C02 hardware (honestly don’t know how much this is worth, make an offer and/or educate me): $25

Payment Sent for the ATC-2K camera.

Thanks for the sale, Eric. Those cameras were a steal!

Alex

Payment Sent for the ATC-2K camera.

Thanks for the sale, Eric. Those cameras were a steal!

Alex

Thanks Alex; payment received!

I need to give the kids a bath and put them to bed, so I'll be back late night.

I've replied to all PM's that I've received to this point.

For those that asked, I'll post photos of the ejection canisters and Rouse Tech CD3 units later this evening.

ScottyDog; your PM box is full. Both of the items are yours pending payment.

Thanks for all the interest! I'll update the original post with what has is still available later this evening.

March Madness!

-Eric-

Solid Scud nosecone:

005_zpscdc30c12.jpg

003_zps6f5b7644.jpg

004_zps00abc28b.jpg

Ejection Canisters

001_zpsf082f99b.jpg

002_zps5cde772e.jpg

-Eric-

Kinda funny how your "spring" and "fall" sales are always a week or two before MWP & TS.

Kinda funny how your "spring" and "fall" sales are always a week or two before MWP & TS.

Indeed! Though I'm ashamed to admit I won't physically be at TS next weekend:( And only one delivery to Ash Grove so far!

Are you off the Banana Boat now?

-Eric-

Eric
We will miss you. Is Tom or Kevin coming down. We have a chute repair done for Kevin. I am looking to fly one of Preston's reloads. Something for a 54/1750 motor.

Eric
We will miss you. Is Tom or Kevin coming down. We have a chute repair done for Kevin. I am looking to fly one of Preston's reloads. Something for a 54/1750 motor.

Hi Gary,

I'll miss everyone too; had a lot of fun last year. However, both Tom and Kevin will be there. I'll tell Kevin to bring you some cash for the chute repair; thanks for fixin' it up!!!!

Cool regarding Preston's motor! From what I hear; they're turning out well; atta boy! I still have a Kosdon 38-1116 load all ready to go for you; MWP-11 maybe? Have fun; wish I could be there!

-Eric-

Thanks to all who have participated in the sale!

All orders paid for have been boxed up and labels created. They get dropped off at the post office tomorrow:

030_zpsa65af4a8.jpg

Thanks again!

-Eric-

All packages are en route.

Matt, yours is one of the small ones on the right, outlined in yellow tape.

-Eric-

Recieved the Camera today! Thanks Eric!!!!

You really sent a lot of stuff with this camera too!

I also found some footage of one of your previous flights? Do you have it saved so I can delete it? (awesome flight BTW)

Alex

I also found some footage of one of your previous flights? Do you have it saved so I can delete it? (awesome flight BTW)

Alex

Hi Alex;

Glad it made it okay! Yessir; sure is a lot of stuff packed in that little box. Delete away; I've got what I need.

If you need help figuring out how to mount it, just let me know. Also; don't know if I mentioned it, but a BT-60 tube fits perfectly over the forward end (vid card side); paired with a nosecone, it makes it nice and streamlined.

Enjoy!

-Eric-

Alex

Any footage from the Midwest Power after party? THAT would be some good footage!!

Back