Spring Contest Vote

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vote for the best entry

• ARK IV

• CRDR

• Leif Erickson

• Old Book Lander

• RamJet

Results are only viewable after voting.
I've been asked if participants in the contest are allowed to vote. You're not only allowed to, you're also encouraged to do so!

-Kevin

It's a Very close race for 1st and second, only 1 vote apart! And 3rd and 4th are only 1 vote apart as well, your votes count!

Edit: it's a tie for 3rd! And it's gonna be a three way battle soon!

Last edited:
and we have had 59 voters :confused2: Scotty Dog

Last edited:
The voters have spoken, and we have our winners!

First place -- Scotty Dog with CRDR
Second place -- Mike Howie with Old Book Lander
Third place - ScrapDaddy with RamJet

Scotty, as the first place winner, you get to choose your prize, first.

$25 Gift Certificate to Semroc.
$25 Gift Certificate to Pem-Tech.
A copy of Mario Perdue's book Seize The Sky.

Take your pick, and I'll get it on its way to you! After you've selected, Mike gets to make a selection from the remaining two prizes. ScrapDaddy then gets the final prize.

-Kevin

Eeeeep!!! I won something.... I don't know what yet, but I'm really giddie!!!

SD

Great Contest with Great entries, and a thanks to the voters!

How bout that. Thanks to all whom voted for the CRDR. Congrats to Scrap & Mike. That was a close contest all the way.And thanks to the others who entered this contest. All of yas had nice rockets and without yas we would have no contest.And last but not least-Thanks to TRF and their sponsors:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers: Scotty Dog

I also thank everyone who voted, the sponsors, and TRF for running a very
fun contest. I know I would often check back a couple of times a day, just to
see how the voting was going. :D

And I really liked looking at the build threads. :cool:

Our winners have spoken...

Scotty is taking the Semroc gift certificate
Mike has selected a copy of Mario's book
Scrap will receive a Pem-Tech gift certificate

Thanks to all who entered, as well as to all who helped by voting! In addition, a special thank you to Luke Strawalker for taking the time to do the initial judging.

-Kevin

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone who participated...

Fine effort and terrific rockets one and all!

It was fun!

Later and Congrats again! OL JR :)

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to Kevin and Luke and all the participants for the excitement generated by this contest.

Special conratulations to Scotty and our thanks for selecting Semroc. When Kevin contacted us about this prize, I misunderstood him. I thought WE were providing it, but he and TRF paid for it instead. (Thanks!!) So, we added the $25.00 to make it a $50.00 Gift certificate instead.

Geez Carl, that is a hard act to follow...
But it is a good idea, so we'll do the same.

Hey Scrap!
You know what that means....
;)

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks to Kevin and Luke and all the participants for the excitement generated by this contest.

Special conratulations to Scotty and our thanks for selecting Semroc. When Kevin contacted us about this prize, I misunderstood him. I thought WE were providing it, but he and TRF paid for it instead. (Thanks!!) So, we added the $25.00 to make it a $50.00 Gift certificate instead.

Geez Carl, that is a hard act to follow...
But it is a good idea, so we'll do the same.

Hey Scrap!
You know what that means....
;)

I finally get a 3FNC, the full size bird!?!?!?!? :eyepop: :shock: :jaw: :y:

wait, does this mean that mike gets 2 copies of the Book? :roll: Plus, I gotta pick that book up, it has plans for an Ares 1 project......
SD

heh heh heh

;)

Ok, I'm confused, am I getting the 3FNC or not? :D If so :cheers: if not that means I need to win the June contest, which I have an aweful ironic entry.... :D

Anyway, I have a real question, of your slogan for Pem-Tech is more than just 3FNC, then why was your first kit "3FNC" ?? Well, technicly, it would be designated 3FNCT or 3FNCTR (3 fins and a nosecone and transition)

SD, a confused mad scientist.

Ps, since I am an unoficial minion, am I on your payroll?(I took a peek back at the will the D21 lift the 3FNC, and he asked me that question)

How bout that!?Thank you so much. Scotty Dog

Ok, I'm confused, am I getting the 3FNC or not? :D If so :cheers: if not that means I need to win the June contest, which I have an aweful ironic entry.... :D

Anyway, I have a real question, of your slogan for Pem-Tech is more than just 3FNC, then why was your first kit "3FNC" ?? Well, technicly, it would be designated 3FNCT or 3FNCTR (3 fins and a nosecone and transition)

SD, a confused mad scientist.

Ps, since I am an unoficial minion, am I on your payroll?(I took a peek back at the will the D21 lift the 3FNC, and he asked me that question)

I am sure we can work something out....

No, the 3FNC will not fly on a D21. Minimum motor is an F39.

I am sure we can work something out....

No, the 3FNC will not fly on a D21. Minimum motor is an F39.

1)Sweet! :cheers:

2)We already had this discussion ;)

SD

Anyway, that was a A very classy act to follow carls example...

Back