• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Rocketry Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Spring Cleaning - 8" nose cone, CTI 54-6G casings, 12' x 1515 rail

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMR

Entropy Demonstrator
Reaction score
I have managed to accumulate some under-utilized hardware, and now is the time to pass them along and free up room in my shop. Not planning on shipping anything just yet, this round is intended for face-to-face handoff in the tri-state area (N Illinois, S Wisconsin, NW Indiana), with free delivery to New Berlin sod field or Bong (WOOSH), Princeton (QCRS), or Hughes farm (FVR) launches. I will accept cash, personal check*, or an I.O.U. from known individuals for all transactions. Everything listed was purchased new by me, all histories known and proper care/cleaning given. PM me and I'll hold them for you (in the order PM received). Pictures to follow...

One 8.0” Performance fiberglass nosecone (originally on Gizmo XL DD, flown 2 times). Painted Rustoleum fluorescent pink* (which in reality is more of a fluorescent red), nose weight added and foamed internally, glassed-in G-10 bulkhead with stainless U-bolt. 3.0625:1 Ogive, 24 1/2” exposed length, 4” shoulder, 9 lb, 11 oz. total weight. (* - remainder of paint in rattle can included) $50

SOLD - Two new Cesaroni 54-6G cases, new in original clear plastic tube with decal, never loaded or flown. (Purchased when I planned on converting exclusively to CTI in 54mm, but just can’t seem to give up flying AT K-700W in 54-2580 hardware.) MSRP $105.93, selling at $70 each.

One brand new unused 12' length of 1515 rail. Heavy, ribbed version as in photos below (solid extrusion with one hole in center, not light version with 5 holes or smooth sided version). I needed two (primary and spare) for my trailer pad project, ended up getting three so I have an extra. Selling well below my cost, plus you don't pay tax or (oversize) shipping. $80

One Formula 200 decal. Big, new, unused. Free to first taker. (your reward for reading thru the full list.)

image.png

nose cone.jpg 54-6G cases.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Sather, I'll take the other 54mm case. Will pay cash at the next Bong launch that you and I are at. Thanks Greg Olson Hope you are doing great!:)

Hi Sather, I'll take the other 54mm case. Will pay cash at the next Bong launch that you and I are at. Thanks Greg Olson Hope you are doing great!:)

Thank you, Greg. Doing fine, keeping busy. Glad that spring is finally here. See you at Bong.

Update - both casings have been sold, 12' x 1515 rail and 8.0" fiberglass nose cone still available.

Back