Sport Scale Terrier/Sandhawk

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice work Keith! Looks great! Did you remember to drill vent holes in the Terrier booster?

Check out this great shot ChrisVG took of mine lifting off on a C11-0/A8 combo.

Best of luck on your first flight. Make sure you have nice friction fit on the motors. Post pictures if possible!

Keith, I see you flew your SS T/S this weekend. How'd it go? The <a href="https://sears572.com/gallery/LaunchPics6March2004/TerrierSandhawkLaunch">Lift-off</a> shot sure looks nice!

Eugene you beat me to it, my T/S flew picture perfect! C6-0/B6-4 took it almost out of sight. Booster seperation went off without a hitch and the upper stage kept going straight up. Thanks for sending me the fin patterns and dimensions. You need to kit this bird!

Keith

Originally posted by revkeith
Eugene you beat me to it, my T/S flew picture perfect! C6-0/B6-4 took it almost out of sight. Booster seperation went off without a hitch and the upper stage kept going straight up. Thanks for sending me the fin patterns and dimensions. You need to kit this bird!

Keith

Wow...I can't imaging what a D12/C6-7 would do to it! So did you go with a MMT adapter or did you build it with an 18mm booster in mind?

As for kitting, I'm not sure it's my cup of tea. As for taking 1st in Feb's FlisKits DOM, that works for me! (Well, no real competition except for Jason trying to impede on my LPR version of his bird. ;) )

Back