Sport Rocketry

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Not sure where I fall in the grand scheme or delivery of things, but I got my issue today . . .

I've been getting mine fairly early but I haven't seen this one yet either.

Haven't gotten mine yet either..Tho I haven't checked the mail for today yet...

anybody know a book store or hobby shop that carries the NAR Sport Rocketry magazine? Perhaps an online source?

terry dean

EDIT nevermind.. I just discovered NARTS offers them on a 2-3 month delay which is fine.

Last edited:
My issue arrived on Friday, also.

I paid extra for first class shipping.

Shockie, welcome to the forum, some hobby stores carry Sport Rocketry, and I've gotten copies from Books-A-Million, don't recall ever seeing them at Barnes and Nobel, Boarders Maybe but Not sure at all.

Haven't seen mine yet either.

It is not the Rolling Stone and I am not getting richer but I got my picture on the cover!:)

Still waiting on the returning LAUNCH.

Not looking good is it? I see that they're still advertising in SR, but haven't seen or heard any update. They were suppose to restart and ship in May for the Jun/July issue IIRC.

The Redstone is scratch built out of PML tubing and an MRC capsule. It has built up plywood fins and the decals were done by Tango Papa. I usually fly it on J motors. It was a planed flight at LDRS, but with the weather the first few days it did not happen. It has flown a number of times down in Orangeburg, SC. and will fly again at the Freedom Launch.

The Redstone is scratch built out of PML tubing and an MRC capsule. It has built up plywood fins and the decals were done by Tango Papa. I usually fly it on J motors. It was a planed flight at LDRS, but with the weather the first few days it did not happen. It has flown a number of times down in Orangeburg, SC. and will fly again at the Freedom Launch.

I will certainly be looking forward to THAT flight! :D As well as Burles' HUGE V2!:y:

Excellent job, it looks awesome. :D

Thanks! There are a few things I would do different now (like make it dual deploy so I could use bigger motors) She fly's great on J, about 2000ft. I use two chutes, one for the booster and one for the capsule.

Back