Sport Rocketry Mag; AWESOME!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deandome

Reaction score
Just got my first copy of SR since re-joining NAR in May. I sold magazine print ads for 25 years until 2010, and I'm really impressed with not just the articles & photos, but the paper stock, print quality and the HEALTHY number of ads (THAT was wonderful to see!!). And it helps me figure out what mfgs are currently up & running; something that's surprisingly difficult in some cases. This always was one of those kinda magazines where the ads were as important & fun as the articles

I know it isn't produced in a vacuum; it's tied into NAR membership, and I'm sure that helps keep it in print. But I don't care why, it's just so nice to see this magazine...or ANY magazine...looking so healthy, and helping to keep me engaged in aspects of the hobby outside of my little world of HP @ Bong & QCRC.

I've been looking for a website that would have some complete back issues to view on the PC
NAR membership gives you access to Sport Rocketry’s digital archive and other magazines and technical reports.

Tom is somewhat of a stealth NAR hero.
The organization would be diminished without him as editor of Sport Rocketry.

Anyone know if my product review of the Astra III starter set with the Q-jets made the current issue? I feel bad when a company sends me a product with a promise for a review, and the review takes forever to show up in print :(.

Back